Hobby phones

Hey with sideline going subscription based what do y'all use as hobby phones? I just ordered from a company called mintsim but was curious what everyone else uses. I should probably stay with sideline since its cheaper but now I can have a completely separate phone.
I just stayed with sideline,and paid the $9 and change.. Google voice is free though..
having a separate phone with minimal features (the old flip phone with a basic camera) is ideal as most of them do not have a GPS chip in them so at best should the cops decide to find you, they have to triangulate via cell towers and they can only do that when your phone is ON.
I believe he's Looking for free service, dear..

Sideline was once free, and that's what he had.. Lol
I believe he's Looking for free service, dear..

Sideline was once free, and that's what he had.. Lol Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
"nothing is free" you can have all the "Nothing" you want for free.

best advice is get a prepaid CC, load it with $$$$, then buy a cheap flip phone for 10-30 bucks at walmart etc..
buy a block of minutes that never expire and can be refilled via a website, then use that same prepaid card to refill minutes.
All advice is and can be very helpful. I might not need his particular advice, but someone else can benefit from it.
I use my neighbor's phone.