Out Of Commission lol

Sorry to everyone who has been contacting me. I broke my toe the other day at a bar with all the other crazy Astro fans lol so I've not been taking apts. Still need a couple days and will get back to you all when I'm ready to play!! 😘😘 Thank you guys to those who have checked up on me
Which little piggy got broken? I hope its not the one that takes taint photos.
Hope ya heal fast...and congrats to Stros!
Which little piggy got broken? I hope its not the one that takes taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are so adorable!!!!
You are so adorable!!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Go dick ride on another post
Hope ya heal fast...and congrats to Stros! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you 😘
Does this mean I am not adorable?
Go dick ride on another post Originally Posted by Ruann soka
As far as I know this is Co-ed. Hope you heal quick.

Besitos.
You are so adorable!!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Does this mean I am not adorable? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nah. You are. This is Co-ed. People can voice their opinions within the guidelines. I'm not even going to go there..... We'll just leave it at that.
Sorry to everyone who has been contacting me. I broke my toe the other day at a bar with all the other crazy Astro fans lol so I've not been taking apts. Still need a couple days and will get back to you all when I'm ready to play!! 😘😘 Thank you guys to those who have checked up on me Originally Posted by Ruann soka
You have to make PUBLIC POSTS with EVERY move you make ?
Obviously you're not talented enough to suck dick or ride a DICK with a broken toe so you're responding to her because of WHAT EXACLTY?

BESITOS

Amiliah

PS Ride that COCK WITH THAT BROKEN TOE In the AIR LIKE A REAL COWGIRL... OR SHHHHH
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Ahh the love.
Obviously you're not talented enough to suck dick or ride a DICK with a broken toe so you're responding to her because of WHAT EXACLTY?

BESITOS

Amiliah

PS Ride that COCK WITH THAT BROKEN TOE In the AIR LIKE A REAL COWGIRL... OR SHHHHH Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Hahahaha TFF. I literally spit coffee out reading that.
As far as I know this is Co-ed. Hope you heal quick. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Ruann may be at risk for another broken toe, if this leads to her putting a foot up your ass
Ruann may be at risk for another broken toe, if this leads to her putting a foot up your ass Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No but I can certainly put a foot up yours. It's OK chinito it'll only hurt to sit down but you'll be fine....promise.