MrDeeds9711

Anyone know this guy? He's trying to schedule. I'm trying to screen. I can't find any profile. But, he insists hes a member. Thank u!
Tell him to send you the URL to his profile.
Tell him to send you the URL to his profile. Originally Posted by SEHunter
Completely didn't think of that! Lol. Thank u!
You can't ask for a pm???

A URL? Seriously?
I did ask for a pm. I didn't think about the URL until the above mentioned it. I got the info I needed on him already after doing a little bit of investigating with very limited info he did give me, which was also a red light. There's something not right about the situation because none of his information checked out and he was caught in a lie.
And 1 of the first things I did ask him, was to send me a p.m. He kept having issues trying to do that. So, then I asked him for the URL and I never got that...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2017, 11:03 PM
^^Just say no..
He was told that not long after my original post was made.
C'mon babe.......... you remember what i told you to do before hand with these mofos......................... ......

Completely didn't think of that! Lol. Thank u! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
You're welcome. Glad you were able to get the info you needed to stay safe.
This is how you screen?
I do. I didn't see him, because NOTHING checked out. I screened tf outta him. He's blocked now.
Wym by this? If ur handle doesnt check out & u have no refs, u wont be seen.. The only reason that I made the post is because everything that I was trying and I did came up with nothing. But he swore to me that he had a handle. So I thought okay maybe someone might know of him..
Wym by this? If ur handle doesnt check out & u have no refs, u wont be seen.. The only reason that I made the post is because everything that I was trying and I did came up with nothing. But he swore to me that he had a handle. So I thought okay maybe someone might know of him.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Always stay safe! Reaching out will sometimes net you a good answer. No harm in asking.
Wym by this? If ur handle doesnt check out & u have no refs, u wont be seen.. The only reason that I made the post is because everything that I was trying and I did came up with nothing. But he swore to me that he had a handle. So I thought okay maybe someone might know of him.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Don't ever ask for a member profile's URL..it means nothing
A non-member can easily copy and paste a member's URL