Car dates

Where is the best place for a car date in the museum district/upper Kirby/ rice village area?
The garage by the Victoria's secret. Lol
No where. Keep adult activities & prostitution where they should be, behind closed doors.

Let the residential area be.
This is from the museum districts website and was just posted on the 30th of October. Due to all the homeless camps in the area, there is a war on predators over there right now.

Yes, she is sucking his dick and people are appalled because it is during the time school is letting out.

oct.jpg
Where is the best place for a car date in the museum district/upper Kirby/ rice village area? Originally Posted by bobaman

Please empty out your inbox; trying to pm you back and it is full.
No where. Keep adult activities & prostitution where they should be, behind closed doors.

Let the residential area be. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
^What she said. Too many cameras everywhere these days for carnal comfort; lots, garages, parks and recreational venues, security-conscious shopping complexes and neighborhoods, not to mention all of the amateur photo bugs with their cells looking to make the news or a wall on Facebook. I know exhibitionism is very titillating, but thorough research is necessary and caution must be exercised or you'll end up as an example like the above, or worse, booked for public indecency.

Heavy sigh. I wonder if there really ARE any "safe" secluded "lovers' lanes" left?
^^^^ That's where I went trick or treating this year and every house .... EVERY house had cameras. Just a blanket of cameras.
I forgot the drones... and the spy satellites. (That's for my Big-Brother-is-watching-government-paranoid friends. )

Setting aside the concept of car dates and just to toss the question out for debate: Society is slowly losing all privacy as monitoring by the powers-that-be increases, but has it actually made us any safer? (Probably a better discussion for the litter box.)
Good to know. The only safe car date is in my own garage.
Car dates are no good for me. I prefer the girl to be able to kneel before me and give some eye contact.
Please empty out your inbox; trying to pm you back and it is full. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Done
Car dates are no good for me. I prefer the girl to be able to kneel before me and give some eye contact. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Any favorites?
Good to know. The only safe car date is in my own garage. Originally Posted by bobaman
Or a parking garage is probably not a huge deal. You could easily be getting a blow job from your married co-worker.
I forgot the drones... and the spy satellites. (That's for my Big-Brother-is-watching-government-paranoid friends. )

Setting aside the concept of car dates and just to toss the question out for debate: Society is slowly losing all privacy as monitoring by the powers-that-be increases, but has it actually made us any safer? (Probably a better discussion for the litter box.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Reminds me of when I see people have their camera on their computer covered.
Any favorites? Originally Posted by bobaman
Alyssa71 is one of my favorites!