Question on the galleria

So I'm wondering where to have dinner tonight since I g
Had to upgrade what time does the mall close and where are the bars I wanna really your this bitch
If I'm not mistaken, the Galleria mall closes at 9 pm. Places to eat are plentiful in that area.
. . . where are the bars I wanna really your this bitch Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017
What does this mean?
^^^^ You're being too kind. The whole post is gibberish.
^^^^ You're being too kind. The whole post is gibberish. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Gibberish? Come On now. I know your knowledge is limited to the operating hours of stings and Subway. So let me break it down for you.

She had to upgrade near the galleria. She wants to chill and get something to eat so she is inquiring what time the mall closes and restaurants in the area. She is young and not fat so she naturally wants to know where the cool bars are at in the area because she wants to get lit up in this bitch.

Your welcome.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-05-2017, 10:47 PM
^^ Damn WKs!

Ha ha just fucking with ya junglemonkey. Hey when you putting out your next review? Like waiting on another Boston record..
Gibberish? Come On now. I know your knowledge is limited to the operating hours of stings and Subway. So let me break it down for you.

She had to upgrade near the galleria. She wants to chill and get something to eat so she is inquiring what time the mall closes and restaurants in the area. She is young and not fat so she naturally wants to know where the cool bars are at in the area because she wants to get lit up in this bitch.

Your welcome. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
LMFAO. So, she started a thread in co-ed for that?

I'm all for asking for information, however since the only things she wanted to know was, what time the mall closed and what there is to eat in the direct vicinity, she was not looking for opinions, she was looking for answers.

And to find those, all she had to do was a 20 second google search, yet she posts this space wasting bullshit.

By the way .... it's You'RE welcome.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-06-2017, 12:10 PM
^^maybe it was a threAD. Knights love to rescue a damsel in distress...
LMFAO. So, she started a thread in co-ed for that?

I'm all for asking for information, however since the only things she wanted to know was, what time the mall closed and what there is to eat in the direct vicinity, she was not looking for opinions, she was looking for answers.

And to find those, all she had to do was a 20 second google search, yet she posts this space wasting bullshit.

By the way .... it's You'RE welcome. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Yup.. Google is the shiznit. She also could've used yelp for a nearby place to eat but whatevs. Hope the OP got good food and good drinks.
^^^ good food and good drinks - items you should probably stay away from.....ijs
^^^ also a person you should stop messing with, you told someone to "grow up", take your own advice fucktard & Get off my ass troll.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-07-2017, 11:17 AM
^^^ good food and good drinks - items you should probably stay away from.....ijs Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
whatever you say Dorian...
Ah, I can feel the love..........