Kc this week...and a weird sex fact about sex n sleeping

You can orgasm in your sleep

Believe it or not, you don’t even have to be conscious to hit that high note. “Some women can have an orgasm during an erotic dream while sleeping,” ob-gyn Sherry Ross, MD previously told Health. How's that? Even though no physical stimulation is going on, blood flow to the genitals during a sexy dream can still increase like it does during actual sex—and that boost in blood flow can lead to orgasm.

You’re also in a state of deep relaxation when you’re in dreamland, and with no anxiety or stress interfering with the action, it's easier to reach that big O.

https://www.health.com/sex/weird-sex-facts

--------------------

see yall this week KC.....congrats to the Chiefs!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F23E791B-28D6-4D22-A41E-ED306FB2F4C2.jpeg (112.9 KB, 588 views) File Type: jpeg F1F17806-BDE6-41B2-9AC2-EF0A969D2F39.jpeg (50.3 KB, 578 views)
You can orgasm in your sleep

Believe it or not, you don’t even have to be conscious to hit that high note. “Some women can have an orgasm during an erotic dream while sleeping,” ob-gyn Sherry Ross, MD previously told Health. How's that? Even though no physical stimulation is going on, blood flow to the genitals during a sexy dream can still increase like it does during actual sex—and that boost in blood flow can lead to orgasm.

You’re also in a state of deep relaxation when you’re in dreamland, and with no anxiety or stress interfering with the action, it's easier to reach that big O. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yip,
It happened to me when I was about 15. I was dreaming about a girlfriend and I woke up with the sheets soaked in about a three foot wide circle of - you know what. I got up and changed the sheets. I had just put the soaked ones away: then my mother came in and wanted to know what I was doing up in the middle of the night. I made up some lame and feeble excuse.

I never did tell her. I don't think she ever figured it out: if she had, I would have gotten a lecture about sin.
lol wow interesting! and funny!!

i do remember when I was pregnant..i would sonetimes dream i was having sex..guess my hormones were full on!
what are some interesting sex stories yall have??

ladies n gents...share!!!
Fun topic
Dreamed about an old flame last night.

Woke up at the part where we had to stop cause the beach sand was getting on play parts.
So, she asked what had woken me up. Then laughed at me, but added, "guys have no clue what sand does to women's parts". Then she added, "why do you think I skipped a couple days way back then".
Realization hits me: Oh.
I throw at her: "So you're telling me this now?"
She throws at me, You're a guy.... (With the tone she uses when she's not actually gonna say "clueless"). But she starts giggling instead, which sets me off also.
So, after a while, cause we can't stop grinning about that, I get up and start coffee, and ask her which type for her. She's headed for the shower but says "not yet, still washing off the beach sand". Which starts another cycle of grins.
Until I realize, she's not gonna let this story die, cause it's my fault for waking her up.
I have done that several times and a few times right before the big O lol
The record for the most female orgasms is 134 in one hour.

10). Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.

13) During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.

19) A man can reduce his chances of getting prostate cancer by having at least four orgasms a week. Take care of your man.
I have to put up with this all the time.

Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.
Hey Chief, are you sure you don't have that backwards?
The Chief mentally undressing someone, would be "Apodyopsis" for the Chief.
We used to tease the gals at the club that their tips would be directly proportional to how bad a case of Apodyopsis the patrons would get.
Of course, the gals weren't wearing much to begin with.
A lady of your maturity and am surprised to hear of a "wet dream"?

Damn! You is from the hills ain't 'ya?

You made a post recently talking about coconut oil. That gave me eeee-vil thoughts!
coconut oil warmed up in my crockpot .. spray it all over my butt
then slide your cock all up and down and over it .. mmmm one helluva butt slide ...makes me HOT thinking bout it!!!
Yup! Thought I was the only one on the planet who liked that! Minus the oil, that is!

Always thought it would be neat for the lady to be reading a magazine, watching TV, talking on the phone, etc. See how weird I am?

coconut oil warmed up in my crockpot .. spray it all over my butt
then slide your cock all up and down and over it .. mmmm one helluva butt slide ...makes me HOT thinking bout it!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
The Chief mentally undressing someone, would be "Apodyopsis" for the Chief. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

UC, is there a word for mentally dressing someone?