The five best looking providers in DFW

What are the five best looking providers in DFW, and they have to have great personalities as well?
best looking and great personalities are two different things.
They are not "whats" they are "whos". Check the ads and find who is attractive to you. Do the research and check the reviews.

I'm not trying to be an ass but you get the best results when you rely on your own preferences and instincts.

Happy hunting.
you're gonna get a million different opinions.

don't be lazy - search.
Pick 5
Any 5
Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder......and there are many ,many too Behold on Eccie....My favorites (that I have seen)are V-nurse..Cherri Darling...Terralyn ...Lana Warren...Angela S...plus others .....
Can you really limit it down to 5?
if you have to include a great personality, then alot of the outstanding looking providers will be left out!

The real question is, what is your definition of a good personality? It can be the same as beauty is in the eye of the beholder on physical looks.
Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder......and there are many ,many too Behold on Eccie....My favorites (that I have seen)are V-nurse..Cherri Darling...Terralyn ...Lana Warren...Angela S...plus others ..... Originally Posted by tsrv4me

Thank you, T! Love you bunches!
I would agree that without knowing what you find attractive it would be impossible to make recommendations.

For instance, I tend to find curvier women hotter. But that's just me and I know plenty of guys who think any girl over a B cup is "chunky"....

So the question becomes , what do you really like in a woman? One thing the DFW area is blessed with is a wide variety of providers, so whatever you happen to like I bet there's some of that around... well.... except midgets. I don't think there are any little people providers in town.
1-Berkleigh
2-Reese foster
3-Safire sweet
4-Sweet treat69
5-Brandee69
6-Amber Rain
7-Selena51
8-Fawn
9-Kitten
10-Isabella preslie
Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder......and there are many ,many too Behold on Eccie....My favorites (that I have seen)are V-nurse..Cherri Darling...Terralyn ...Lana Warren...Angela S...plus others ..... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Thank you SO SO much darlin'! I sure do miss you...we need to get together soon. I think that I need to plan a drive out your way sometime!
Thank you SO SO much darlin'! I sure do miss you...we need to get together soon. I think that I need to plan a drive out your way sometime! Originally Posted by vnurse

V, don't forget about me, too!
Alyssa
Safire sweet
Selena
Versace
Wynter stark.

IMHO the best
V, don't forget about me, too! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Are you kidding?! HOW could I EVER forget?! We REALLY need to make some more mammeries...I mean memories!