Birthday Plans

My birthday is coming up this weekend
Am thinking about celebrating it in Little Rock and would like some suggestions of good restaurants that has great food and drinks??????????????
Sushi Cafe
Big Whiskey
Sonny Williams if you like steak
Best Italian (gourmet Italian) is Vesuvio's in Governors Inn
Thanks Rockydoc I will look into those places, Italian food is sounding pretty good at this moment
Vesuvio's in Governors Inn is hit and miss. The best two places to see in LR are Ashley's in the Capital Hotel and Maddie's Place. They have great reviews, great food, and always deliver a great eating experience. If you want a place for chill drinks after dinner check out the Pantry, happy hour starts at 10pm. If you are wanting Downtown then Willy D's or Biggs are the best bets.

Happy Birthday and have fun.
Best places are Vesuvio's and Ashley"s Call abd see if the owner is at Vesuvio's if he is the food will be great. Ashley's was voted one of the top 20 restaurants in the USA on Open Table. Love both these places
Vesuvio's in Governors Inn is hit and miss. The best two places to see in LR are Ashley's in the Capital Hotel and Maddie's Place. They have great reviews, great food, and always deliver a great eating experience. If you want a place for chill drinks after dinner check out the Pantry, happy hour starts at 10pm. If you are wanting Downtown then Willy D's or Biggs are the best bets.

Happy Birthday and have fun. Originally Posted by johndougsmith
I plan on having a blast, haven't celebrated my birthday in over 2 yrs.
So many choices, didn't realize Little Rock had several great places.
Stevens bought Capitol hotel and really tried to upgrade Ashley's into a 5 star restaurant. I always forget about them but they are great, but pricey, as you would expect.
Can't go wrong with Cajun's Wharf...always good, and fairly easy in the pocketbook...
Can't go wrong with Cajun's Wharf...always good, and fairly easy in the pocketbook... Originally Posted by diveguy6
I went there last week, it was ok.
I don't know of any good places to eat or party but I do want to wish a lovely lady HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
First and foremost, Happy Birthday Miss Madison! I hope you have a great one!

I like the Faded Rose for Cajun. It's not too fancy but the food is great!

Crawfish étouffée is my favorite!
Have fun Madison!

First and foremost, Happy Birthday Miss Madison! I hope you have a great one!

I like the Faded Rose for Cajun. It's not too fancy but the food is great!

Crawfish étouffée is my favorite! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Crawfish étouffée is my favorite also
Thank you for the birthday wishes
Have fun Madison!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Thank you SNL I am so in love with this picture