Congrats to Ginger Doll

For being one of the Features on the front page
Congratulations
Could any possibly deserve it more? Congratulations.
I don't see it! Is it the 4 showcases at the top? I think those change every time you refresh the page.
I don't see it! Is it the 4 showcases at the top? I think those change every time you refresh the page. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Please Ms.Ginger! Why fight your 15 seconds of fame!
  • PSD
  • 01-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Well said, Mr Chan! Congratulations Ginger..

Please Ms.Ginger! Why fight your 15 seconds of fame! Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Please Ms.Ginger! Why fight your 15 seconds of fame! Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Well said, Mr Chan! Congratulations Ginger.. Originally Posted by PSD
You're both absolutely right.

I'd like to thank my Mom, my Dad, & especially all the little people -- without whom this glorious 15 seconds would never have been possible.

Oh...and I'd especially like to thank my ex husband for not clearing the cookies and inadvertently introducing me to the hobby world through his frequent visits to Craigslist adult services. Teehee!
  • PSD
  • 01-24-2013, 03:11 PM
....and the crowd roars its approval!!!

<standing ovation>

ummm.....is the hubby still on the hook these days...poor bastard never stood a chance! lol
....and the crowd roars its approval!!!

<standing ovation>

ummm.....is the hubby still on the hook these days...poor bastard never stood a chance! lol Originally Posted by PSD
Nahhh... I got bored with him, and tossed him to the wayside over 4 years ago. You guys are much more fun!
Nahhh... I got bored with him, and tossed him to the wayside over 4 years ago. You guys are much more fun! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And we pay up much more cheerfully.
And we pay up much more cheerfully. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
That you do, Chan. That you do.
Dayum ... Didn't know that I would get a personal note in your thank yous'!
& especially all the little people
LMAO .... Congrats Ms Ginger
I saw it.
Lol great speech!! You did that without even preparing anything? Genius!

But really, congratulations doll!!
And she's witty as well....ah
GINGERDOLL......