Attention gossiping yahoo group of little pricks proof since i have nothing to hide since it was just strep

I dare all of you little charmers to post your test results lol
You know. I haven't posted on your thread and I dont know you however, I wouldn't see you just because of your attitude. I wouldn't care if you had a special of 40 for hhr. Attitude is everything in this hobby. Just saying.
This is about me standing up to unsubstantiated rumors not about my attitude towards the hobby. I am a strong, witty, fun woman and I have every right to stand up for myself.The post is directed toward those that are gossiping..

I dont like your attitude either.

I guess you are stating you are a member of this group no loss to me glad to know thank you!
I dare all of you little charmers to post your test results lol Originally Posted by LexieMarie
images.jpg
Thank you whispers so glad you are operating at a safe speed such a turn on lol
This is about me standing up to unsubstantiated rumors not about my attitude towards the hobby. I am a strong, witty, fun woman with a sexy tush and I have every right to stand up for myself.The post is directed toward those that are gossiping..

I dont like your attitude either.

I guess you are stating you are a member of this group no loss to me glad to know thank you! Originally Posted by LexieMarie
You are all that and more. I love your spirit and humor and ass-etts
Don't worry about losing your business to P2015. He gives 'bargain hunters' a bad name.
Attachment 405621 Originally Posted by Whispers
Thank you whispers so glad you are operating at a safe speed such a turn on lol Originally Posted by LexieMarie
if he wanted to man-up he'd post the results of his lipid panel.
Thank you aphrodite you are cool as hell
Thank you whispers so glad you are operating at a safe speed such a turn on lol Originally Posted by LexieMarie
LOL... Me? anything ABOUT me... a turn on?

The only thing that turns a woman in this business on about me is the cash in my wallet or when I tell them my GF is BiSexual and wants someone to play with.....

Either of those seems to make me Don Juan!
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2015, 01:14 PM
At the severe risk of being labeled a White Knight (as if I give a fuck) P2015, take my word Lexie is one of the most fun, funny & intelligent women I've met in hobby life or out. "Bad Attutude" would be the LAST label I would attach to her. She's just defending herself and I think in a respectful manner. And offered proof to any doubters of her recent malady.

Just my $37.50 for whatever its worth to ya.
  • onei
  • 04-06-2015, 01:17 PM
At the severe risk of being labeled a White Knight (as if I give a fuck) P2015, take my word Lexie is one of the most fun, funny & intelligent women I've met in hobby life or out. "Bad Attutude" would be the LAST label I would attach to her. She's just defending herself and I think in a respectful manner. And offered proof to any doubters of her recent malady.

Just my $37.50 for whatever its worth to ya. Originally Posted by Toyz
White Knight

Oh, and I agree!
Thanks for the info toyz. I dont personally know her. I'm just going off her thread and if thats the case, my apology lexie. Ms. Aphrodite, if at 100hhr I give bargain hunters a bad name then I am guilty as charged. Thanks and have a great day!!!!!!
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the info toyz. I dont personally know her. I'm just going off her thread and if thats the case, my apology lexie. Ms. Aphrodite, if at 100hhr I give bargain hunters a bad name then I am guilty as charged. Thanks and have a great day!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
No problem my friend!
My God. A strong, articulate woman who pays her bills in cash.

I think I'm in love.
Everyone--LexieMarie is a fun loving gal who gives as good as she gets. I have seen her multiple times and will keep going back for more.

I hope that P2015 keeps his promise because the line of quality guys outside your door is just too damn long and we don't need any second string OPEC guys cluttering things up.