Does Christmas make your more horny?

I noticed a trend that folks seem to want to date around the holidays...both men and women. Perhaps, its just wanting not to be alone over the holidays?, or people are just less busy? Or, do people just get more horny around the holidays?

What do you think?

-T
No.
  • Seedy
  • 12-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Fuck no, I'm always horny. My dick gets hard in a slight breeze....lmao
I can't tell how horny anyone is by the way my phone is ringing today. I say just as horny, but less hobby funds!!!
[[/B]
I can't tell how horny anyone is by the way my phone is ringing today. I say just as horny, but less hobby funds!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
yep have to agree on this one, I'm always horney so it's been a lot of fun this last week...lets just say my toy hasn't had much use ...
I noticed a trend that folks seem to want to date around the holidays...both men and women. Perhaps, its just wanting not to be alone over the holidays?, or people are just less busy? Or, do people just get more horny around the holidays?

What do you think?

-T Originally Posted by txswing99
no... it just makes me more broke. bah humbug
hard to think of pussy when you got no money left and the damn christmas music is everywhere. Instead I am thinking of the the Bowl games, the only good thing about the holidays.
There's a difference between being and horney and being lonely. The two are not synonymous. In my opinion in the winter months people are drawn together and seek companionship because there are less activities than during the summer. Winter is cuddle season.
There's a difference between being and horney and being lonely. The two are not synonymous. In my opinion in the winter months people are drawn together and seek companionship because there are less activities than during the summer. Winter is cuddle season. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
ditto!!!

The opposite. Because of the swarming activity it elicits among parasites. A safe Christmas is a bimbo-limbo one.
Not any more than any other holiday, including Groundhog Day, President's Day, Flag Day, etc.
Nope, just stresses me the fuck out.
Nope......Dick, and pussy thats all that make me horny...
  • BDD
  • 12-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I am only horny on days that end in "y" ... You know Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday....
I am only horny on days that end in "y" ... You know Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.... Originally Posted by BDD
lol me too!!