Flaked on for the 2nd time

so i was a big fan of MollyPop when i first saw her. i couldn't wait for her to come back. i held out before--not wanting to burn any bridges since my first visit with her was good.

a few weeks ago, we agreed to get together and i made it to the incall. tried to contact her to find out the room and she didn't answer. i waited (maybe 5-10) minutes in the parking lot and tried to call/text her to see her. no reply. i left and then maybe 30-45 minutes later (if not longer) she sends me a text apologizing, saying that her phone died. i tell her it's cool, since i want to see her again.

fast forward to today. i send her another text and she is replying fairly quickly. our whole conversation was thru text and it went on for about 10 minutes. she tells me to confirm at 11, for an 11:30 appointment. i texted her again (at 11) to confirm...no reply. it has now been 45 minutes since i was supposed to confirm and she still hasn't replied.

it's a shame...i've been waiting & wanting to see her again since my first visit with her. glad to see she's back...too bad i won't ever try to see her again.
I'm sorry to hear this! I'm not from the houston boards but coming into these houston boards to do research on my upcoming trip I realize most of the coed discussions are girls NCNS!!