Breaking news: Riots, cars burned, looting

Did not happen in Houston after winning the World Series.
Houston Strong!
Houston proud!
Go Astros!
People are still recovering from Harvey that's why...has nothing to do with decency. Ohh scared Trump might deport them just for being seen....I stand with the Mexicans whether legal or not.
Yeah, but they are closing HISD tomorrow which is ridiculous considering they lost two weeks. Why didn't they just have the parade Saturday?
It was nice to watch a game with no protest, personal fouls. Not every player all tatted up sporting weaves half way down their back. Basically no thugs!!

What do you think is the big difference between NFL, NBA and MLB that makes the MLB a much classier act?
It was nice to watch a game with no protest, personal fouls. Not every player all tatted up sporting weaves half way down their back. Basically no thugs!!

What do you think is the big difference between NFL, NBA and MLB that makes the MLB a much classier act? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
They have a dress code and rules they enforce.

What do you think is the big difference between NFL, NBA and MLB that makes the MLB a much classier act? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
See this is part of the problem with you fucking American patriot ass hypocrites. You guys are all fake ass phoney ass frauds. You would sit and judge another man on some facade of being classy while you fucking pay for hookers and contribute to a fucking hooker board...and you want to talk classy? Your bitch ass has no right trying to judge another man... I cant stand you fucking fake ass frauds... Yall not real men just some little fake pussies running around acting like females. Go to hell hoe
This is a new first. Someone claiming that if you don't riot, steal flat screens, break into the CVS, and destroy personal property after a Sports Championship, you must be a racist.
See this is part of the problem with you fucking American patriot ass hypocrites. You guys are all fake ass phoney ass frauds. You would sit and judge another man on some facade of being classy while you fucking pay for hookers and contribute to a fucking hooker board...and you want to talk classy? Your bitch ass has no right trying to judge another man... I cant stand you fucking fake ass frauds... Yall not real men just some little fake pussies running around acting like females. Go to hell hoe Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I only pay for time and companionship from classy hookers, what ever happens beyond that is consensual between two adults.... 'MERICA Fuck yea!
This is a new first. Someone claiming that if you don't riot, steal flat screans, break into the CVS, and destroy personal property after a Sports Championship, you must be a racist. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This is a new first. Someone claiming that if you don't riot, steal flat screans, break into the CVS, and destroy personal property after a Sports Championship, you must be a racist. Originally Posted by Jackie S
the remarkable aspect of his post is the reflexive defensiveness of it

all the thread starter said was there was no rioting and looting and he was proud of Houston

Houston has just about every race there is, so the thread was not racial

but this person felt the need to smear Houston assuming he was defending a race by doing so

"Houston isn't decent, just waterlogged else they would be destroying things just like all my people do" is how one is to understand his post I suppose.
the remarkable aspect of his post is the reflexive defensiveness of it

all the thread starter said was there was no rioting and looting and he was proud of Houston

Houston has just about every race there is, so the thread was not racial

but this person felt the need to smear Houston assuming he was defending a race by doing so

"Houston isn't decent, just waterlogged else they would be destroying things just like all my people do" is how one is to understand his post I suppose. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Some people can find a way to make the most innocent of things or compliment racist. Im honestly getting so sick of all the whining and hearing how everything makes everyone offended..
Houston is not run by the Dem. machine
Houston is not run by the Dem. machine Originally Posted by DocHolyday
The actual City of Houston is a liberal enclave. Harris County and most of the outlying Metro Area tends to be more conservative.
  • Trey
  • 11-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Houston is not a baseball city. Its a football city. Astros fans are few, bandwagon folks on the other hand we got lots of them. They only want T shirts maybe a hat. I expect a increased level of stupidity on a superbowl win. Still nothing like the hockey, or college basketball riots.
This is a new first. Someone claiming that if you don't riot, steal flat screens, break into the CVS, and destroy personal property after a Sports Championship, you must be a racist. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If sissy lips called me a racist..............