URL / Website: https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...uston/81016001
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Incall near Beltway8 & I-10
Activities: LFK/DFK, SS, DATY, BBBJ, 69, MPCFS, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite really short I'd guess barely over 5 foot plus or minus an inch. Tiny girl, Skinny but has some curves to her . Enhanced C's that feel nice, Nice hips but typical Asian booty. Cute face
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent intel! Thanks.
Someone told me most of the ladies from K-agencies that offer GFE service and under 30 are all from North Korea. Not that it matter but is an interesting fact.

Good review man.
Nice review.
Great review! Thank you.

• K2S0
  • 05-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Thanks guys glad you found it informative

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Seeing that they aren't taking my booking, seems like business is fine for them. I've been trying to see Rose and I've seen her in LA before. At least the service is consistent with Kagencies, I've wasted money since on various AMPs and independants.. pick your poison IMHO.
Seeing that they aren't taking my booking, seems like business is fine for them. I've been trying to see Rose and I've seen her in LA before. At least the service is consistent with Kagencies, I've wasted money since on various AMPs and independants.. pick your poison IMHO. Originally Posted by Assmaster88
They’ve got their regulars and I’ve got mine in various cities I visit often - Houston included. Some of mine are independents and some AMPs. Some are Asian, some Latina and some white. But they all look beautiful, perform as good or better than GFE and PSE yet none of them require anything close to the donation asked for at KGFE. Just saying. So I guess I’ve picked my poison and have change to spare for an antidote.