The sexual Intercourse orgasum!

Has any of the ladies done this before?
The intercourse orgasum without friction. So this would be done in missionary. The man enters the lady (after lengthy foreplay) and settles deep into the lady. The only interaction is the two bodies moving, legs, arms, with kissing. Just being inside her and no hip thrusting at all. This goes on until orgasum is achieved. I have done this outside of the hobby with a FB. I don't know how this would work in the hobby as it takes time but is one of the most amazing experiences. It does take discipline as the urge to thrust frome both parties is strong.

When I do this there is constant pressure keeping me as deep as possible without letting up, legs do move keeping the pressure but no back and forth thrusting. Once in you stay there with minimal body movement. It builds as you kiss and feel your bodies together. For a man this is easier but I have heard that a lady can cum this way too. Depending on how you prime her in foreplay. For me it is best done with my elbows on either side holding me elevated, my hands on each side of her face as I look into her eyes kissin from time to time but when I do cum I stay motionless just watching the lady, a big smile is usually the result as one complete the orgasum.

IB