TIGHT ENDS

• cr76
  • 10-30-2016, 08:05 PM
Has anyone been tomtight Ends yet??

Just found out about it from a friend of mine last night.

New breastauant in Webster- heard the girls are ridiculous.
Been to one been to them all. Checked out their FB page and will say one of them branded. Would recommend for more recon.
  • cr76
  • 10-30-2016, 10:00 PM
I didn't go far into the pics. The one I was talking about is in one pic for Oct 25th and 29th. One in a Halloween costume (sexy rabbit) and the other in regular work uniform.
  • cr76
  • 10-31-2016, 01:59 AM
THhe Houston location is listed as 21 and up after 4:00- looks like they are trying to be more adult the. Some of the other spots
Awesome spot
We will see how long it lasts. All the girls look good.
  • cr76
  • 10-31-2016, 09:24 AM
Awesome spot
We will see how long it lasts. All the girls look good. Originally Posted by Makeoutbandit
Truth -

Hooters had the market until the competition showed up - the. Twin peaks locked an iron grip around the area -

Bone Daddy's are on the outskirts and need to have more locations.- still potential there

Bombshells - girls wear vintage air force esque skirts - both locations still open

Bikini's - girls wore bikini tops - failed - both locations - tomball and 45 north are gone.

Tilted kilt - sexy girls in Scottish kilts with pub fare - failed - HWY 6 and Katy location gone
Went to a Bone Daddy's years ago in the Dallas area. Girls were meh but their fun factor made up for it.
Those kind of places are good for eye candy but that's about it.

I'm sure at each one there are one or two, or four that are "working" girls. But I never wanted to test the waters to find out.
  • cr76
  • 11-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Went to a Bone Daddy's years ago in the Dallas area. Girls were meh but their fun factor made up for it. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I like the BBQ -

Girls at 45 south location are better then Tim all
If they are in Houston, you know it's going to be ridiculous.
  • cr76
  • 11-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Ate at "TIGHT-ENDS" tonight- Sexy and extremely friendly waitresses.

The place is in soft opening right now. The back patio appeared to be under construction, they have No street sign _ it's coming obviously, but their is no sign, and it's not very well lit at night. I almost drove past it.

My waitress told me the grand opening is coming once they finish up the the remodel - It's a former quaker state building -

the girls were the tight outfits and a lot of them, literally have thier asses hanging out. wed is dress up and friday is lingirie day each week, so they try and keep it like a non-stop party. Waitresses also like to play with each other at times. At least mine did, so that was sexy and cute.

this is the 2nd location for the restaurant. My burger was decent. juicy but nothing to stop the presses over, crinkled fries were hot and crispy.

i recommend that if your out their way, you give it a whirl.

it's about 5-10 minutes south of the Bone Daddy's in webster on the north bound lane.
Thanks for the recon.
It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!
  • cr76
  • 11-09-2016, 05:04 AM
I got lucky tonight and had to be on the side of town for work purposes. I would have stayed longer but I had some family stuff arrive - that ended up being nothing , but I still had a great time.

I will be back
That place stole most of the twin peaks staff in Webster. Lol, I went there and I pretty much knew most of them. They even had an old bartender from twin peaks at I-10 and kirkwood that's one of the managers. Love the ass shorts though.