Email Address: db_entertainment@protonmail.co m
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.ashleymarxxx.com/
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Airport area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, Breast worship, DATY, BBBJ, CG, Mish, Convo
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders, looked like she just had it done!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, blonde hair, cute smile, amazing breasts, tight smooth great smelling body
Recommendation: Yes
Appreciate the review. ATF well before SnS, (sweet-tits) lol, lost track of her when she move out of the area. Glad to see a review on her. A bit troubled by the new rules for booking but she'd definitely be the absolutely ONLY provider I would consider doing so. Good luck to those who are willing she's well worth the price of admission.
Dawn is the best of the best. Great personality, killer body, good conversation. If I lived near her, I'd be broke.
I saw her several years ago, still #1 of all time to me.
She has the perfect body to me. Exactly what I like. I’ve been trying to see her forever. Still no luck, our schedules never match.
Woof Woof
"please be mindful about bumping reviews that are 30 or more days old. thank you"
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr