Encounter: Penn Hills Sammie

User ID: -
Date: 5/12/2021
Name: Sammie
Phone: 4125164106
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...g/793733141404
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Residential area in Verona
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Frumpy. Same dimensions top to bottom, no curves, built like a canned good.
Recommendation: Yes
Frumpy and built like a canned good. Yes recommendation. Only in Pittsburgh…
That’s the one who had a guy come into the room with a ball bat. Skinny dude. He saw me and I told
Him I was going to shove the bat up his ass. He put it down and apologized
Considering past reviews, fairly sure her incall is unsafe. I would not recommend.

YMMV though
She still working with the train wreck formally known as star?
She still working with the train wreck formally known as star? Originally Posted by Mpopsyes
This is actually (the former) Star, with a different name, as far as I'm aware.
There are 2 "stars" in the Penn Hills/Monroeville area. This one Sammie and a thinner version who also goes by Sherri I believe.
There are 2 "stars" in the Penn Hills/Monroeville area. This one Sammie and a thinner version who also goes by Sherri I believe. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Yeah - the other "Starr" (with two R's...) a/k/a Sherri is Monroeville (rather than Penn Hills), and may or may not be worth a visit depending on what mood you catch her in - but certainly isn't outright dangerous to see, like Star/Sammie is...
Yeah - the other "Starr" (with two R's...) a/k/a Sherri is Monroeville (rather than Penn Hills), and may or may not be worth a visit depending on what mood you catch her in - but certainly isn't outright dangerous to see, like Star/Sammie is... Originally Posted by laserface
“Outright dangerous”, sad times indeed when those words are spoken. Maybe hobbyists should screen and demand deposits?