Email Address: VictoriaLoves@protonmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): [removed link - GM]
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: South Hills, Pittsburgh
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Massage, BJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red, past shoulders?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pictures are definitely old, and do NOT depict what you will experience. Maybe at one time she looked like pics, but not anymore. ROS - Thumbs Down
Recommendation: No
did make you send your drivers license?
I did not have to show ID, that I can remember. I typically will not do that.
I always wondered about her. I could never find reviews on her so I never pulled the trigger. Glad I didn't. Sorry for your experience Thank for the review though.
Yes, same. Came close once or twice but always decided against it due to her pricetag. Thanks for the review!
She uses a ig models photos as well
[ladies are not allowed to post in review forums - GM] Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
  • Typo
  • 05-21-2021, 08:56 AM
[ladies are not allowed to post in review forums - GM]
j Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

WTF? I lost my decoder ring. Can somebody please translate this gibberish for me?
She has a pussy pussy? Like a smaller pussy inside a larger pussy? Is that extra?
Good bye Victoria, you aren't supposed to be posting in a review of yourself.
Good bye Victoria, you aren't supposed to be posting in a review of yourself. Originally Posted by zip2121
These are clearly two different Victorias. Different people having the same first name on a planet of 8 billion, who'd have thought.
  • Typo
  • 05-21-2021, 03:32 PM
It’s always the very easy way to attack me on the language lol because I’m sure all of you speak write several languages

Oh I apologize for speaking several languages and assume that on Eccie I have some well educated non asshole people
Here for you dickward:
She is the girl in the picture and the review is fake the person even told hey he would remove it as it lies
Okay puss??
You want me to say in French Trou de cul?
If a pathetic loser write a fake review for reasons he only know
Now good bye Felicia! Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

VJ,
You're not winning yourself any points with your continued rants.
Yours truly,
Dickward / Puss
  • Typo
  • 05-21-2021, 03:38 PM
These are clearly two different Victorias. Different people having the same first name on a planet of 8 billion, who'd have thought. Originally Posted by Hammhands
I think the evidence points to the fact that they are the same.
- How could she claim to know the review is fake if it's about another provider?
- Why would the OP tell VJ he would remove the review if it wasn't about her?
- Why does she care enough to get so angry over it if it's not about her?
VJ,
You're not winning yourself any points with your continued rants.
Yours truly,
Dickward / Puss Originally Posted by Typo
It was easy to understand what she meant in context. You took the cheap shot route instead to get validation, which is probably why your mind goes right to "winning points" instead of keeping it real. What it sounds like is you can dish it out but can't take it. Starting to see why the ladies hate these boards.
I think the evidence points to the fact that they are the same.
- How could she claim to know the review is fake if it's about another provider?
- Why would the OP tell VJ he would remove the review if it wasn't about her?
- Why does she care enough to get so angry over it if it's not about her? Originally Posted by Typo
Ah yes, the "evidence". There should be an IQ test before people can get internet access.