State: Pennsylvania
Address: Library road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, thin, large enhanced breasts. Beautiful face.
Recommendation: Yes
I'd go to Sky more often if you could pick the girl you want. This "whoever's up next in the rotation" policy is a bummer. Tasha sounds great, though.
I'd go to Sky more often if you could pick the girl you want. This "whoever's up next in the rotation" policy is a bummer. Tasha sounds great, though. Originally Posted by tommy156
Call ahead and ask who is working. Then tell them who you want to see. when you get there tell them you called and want to see the girl you asked about. they tried to switch me one time but i told her i was looking for IVY and got IVY.
Call ahead and ask who is working. Then tell them who you want to see. when you get there tell them you called and want to see the girl you asked about. they tried to switch me one time but i told her i was looking for IVY and got IVY. Originally Posted by mulletman66
Thanks for the tip. Honestly, I've walked out of Sky more times than I've stayed over the years, because of that bogus policy. I'll try your way next time.
I've always called first to see who's working and if I know them I pick the one I like. If I don't know them I ask if I could look at her first. 9 times out of 10 they have let me do this as long as that girl wasn't in an appointment when I showed up.
I've always called first to see who's working and if I know them I pick the one I like. If I don't know them I ask if I could look at her first. 9 times out of 10 they have let me do this as long as that girl wasn't in an appointment when I showed up. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Cool. I just need to call ahead and ask. Thanks fellas!