I'm a sexually frustrated man and I need

advice please!!!
LOL...you're a sexually frustrated hobbyist seeking advice?

Take two hookers and call me in the morning!

Don't feed the troll.
Don't feed the troll. Originally Posted by MsElena
Why is everyone calling him a troll?
  • CS123
  • 08-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Shit, I can give all kinds of advice!

Don't eat yellow snow.
Don't wash out someone else's condom and reuse it.
Don't take sleeping pills and a laxative at the same time.
Don't piss on the toilet seat.
Don't sit down to take a dump if there isn't any toilet paper.
Don't beat off using Icy Hot.
Don't ask for help for your sexual frustrations on a hooker board.(see advice from Bigh)

Now I feel useful for being able to help out.
I can give advice treat ppl as you want to be treated
Actually he has had a history of not being very helpful in his posts on this board. He has been quiet for a while, and he may be a really nice guy in person, but his board persona hasn't won him a lot of friends here.
Advice- Write a couple of reviews on legit ladies so that others know you are legit.
Its that simple!
Why are we dealing with a thread from Dec, 2012? Am I missing something?
  • CS123
  • 08-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Windows, go to the alert section and read the post about the ncns from the same op. It will make more sense.
Maybe it's threads like this one that have you labeled:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=570505&highlight=
Maybe it's threads like this one that have you labeled:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=570505&highlight= Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
Actually, that was a really entertaining thread. We have some really funny guys here.
Why are we dealing with a thread from Dec, 2012? Am I missing something? Originally Posted by windowsidiot
Maybe because he has a gal who resurrected it for him who is willing to vouch for him apparently. As I've read over his threads, he admits he's not a native English speaker, and I think that proper understanding of the language that creates problems for him at times. I see that he has some interest in TS, and with a couple of new ones on the board, I think that he should be feeling better.