Doing a stakeout.

Okay, so call me super-paranoid, however, if I am going to be seeing a new gal I am VERY careful. Although I can never limit the risks 100%, I can be more careful than most.

If I am going to do an incall (usually with a 2-call system) I show up to the hotel a good hour before my appointment and park a little out of the way. I then turn on my scanner and CB radio and listen for chatter. If anything goes out on the air that smells like LEO setting a trap, or I see suspicious cars circling I'm out of there.

Is this too paranoid? Am I making it too hard for a lady to meet my safety expectations?
Ummm...maybe. but whatever makes you feel safe. This "hobby" has risk. You can minimize the risk by doing homework. By sharing info with other hobbiests on places like here. You can even do "stakeouts". Personally, my windows of opportunity are too limited to spend an extra hour or more watching the hotel before my date. But like I said, whatever makes you feel comfortable. Do your homework and trust your gut. If it feels wrong, bail.
My very first time, with a lady from backpage, I did this. It made me feel safe at the time. I even cruised the hallways and checked the stairwells. Checked the parking lots for cars with government plates. By the time I got into see the lady, I was so nervous I made her nervous. All in all, not a great way to start.

Oh, and if she catches you stalking her incall, prepare yourself for a (well deserved) ass-kicking.

If you don't have huge stones, don't take the risks. There are many talented ladies here and on P411 with lots of reviews....enough for years of enjoyment...before you ever have to see a lady who you feel you have to stakeout first. Visit a highly reviewed lady, go through her screening procedures, show up on time, relaxed, and CLEAN (i.e. you haven't been sweatin' like a frickin' PIG for an hour in your car).

I PROMISE you'll have a good time.
Its all research. Finding girls on here is the best way. I use to go for the BP girls. You strike out more then you get a gem. Some of them are great but gone the next day. I saw a honey on here and am hooked. I always looked at there pics. If you can see there stuff and settings that helps. If there not taking the pics themselves that tells me management or someone else is with her. I had a few burner phones and would call a few times to see if her story or name changed. Got to be at adjusting your voice for that. Happy hunting.
Not paranoid at all. I still patrol the parking lot looking for anything that might look amiss. I remember my first incall, at a hotel, there was a plain, white panel van parked down the row. I walked right up to it and looked in the windows for any evidence of surveillance equipment. There was none.
Not paranoid at all. I still patrol the parking lot looking for anything that might look amiss. I remember my first incall, at a hotel, there was a plain, white panel van parked down the row. I walked right up to it and looked in the windows for any evidence of surveillance equipment. There was none. Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
Hahahahahahahahahahaha:roflmao :
If it had shag carpet on the inside it was probably mine. If it was bouncing up and down, it was.
The number 1 rule is to look like you belong there. Snooping through the parking lot makes you look out of normal and draws attention to yourself. This actually increases odds of problems rather than decreasing odds of problems.

It is always good to be aware of your surroundings, but you need to do it in a way not to draw attention to what you are doing.
I guess I would echo what the community stated above. That being said, there's safety in seeing a well reviewed provider. A good bonus is that in seeing a well reviewed provider, you know that you are going to likely have a good experience. I could have saved a lot of money doing my research instead of thinking with the little head and trolling Backpage for the $100 two-girl deals.
Guess I'm a little different than most of you guys on here. When 84th & I-80 was a happening place a while ago before they remodeled the shit hole into a more modern cum sponge, I frequented quite a few ladies who applied the trade from that location. There was nearly a foot of snow on the ground. My snow boots squeaked and the floor boards rattled when I hit the second floor while making my way down the hallway towards a south end room. Anyhow, four gals must have had appontments because each one opened her door and said, "Hi, Nash". Guess stealth wasn't in the cards and the gals were being sneaky.
Yes, Nash, but being a legend and all, I'm sure that LE just gives you a pass anyway....
Hahahahahahahahahahaha:roflmao : Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Okay, now my feelings are hurt! You laughed at me!

Okay, now my feelings are hurt! You laughed at me!

Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
Did this happen at my hotel? Wasn't I your first?
Did this happen at my hotel? Wasn't I your first? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Research on sites like this one and others will probably help you out more than trying to "read" a parking lot at a hotel.

I've read many times where in a review a guy will mention how the provider met them at a side door to let them in as if that was a good idea. Most hotels have cameras in stairwells so that is something like that is more likely, in my opinion, to raise suspicion.

To echo what farmstud said about looking like you belong there, it might not hurt to carry some kind of prop, a briefcase, a folder, anything, that you can pretend you are taking to meet with a business contact.

Be safe out there brothers and sisters.