Would Love to visit

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am a fairly new provider in the DC area. I am thinking of visiting Omaha and Lincoln and wanted to make your acquaintance.

I am a verified provider on Eccie and have a TER review. I have been lurking but decided to post this morning.

I am sure you guys have seen lots of posts like this. I am actually thinking of visiting next week.

What are weekends like in both cities?

I am hoping I get some interest.

Cheers

TER ID:235193
ECCIE:laurakennedy
http://viplaura.wordpress.com
I see the one review is nice, but is that all you have? Are you on P411 or Datecheck or another site like that?
Hi,

Thanks for your reply and checking out my review. At this time I have just that one review. I have started the application process for both sites but need more reviews or client/provider to vouch for me. I haven't met any client on P411 yet. Hoping I meet one soon!

I am fairly new,however, I am a mature, genuine and experienced lady.

You can find me on most boards and fairly active on TER. I also have an Eros ad for my area (if that counts).

Thanks
Hi Laura,

I would suggest getting a few more reviews before coming out this way and a P411 account. The guys here are very safe and do their research.
They are wonderful guys but very cautious.
Good luck
I know I am busy next week, and I don't play on weekends. I think the weekends are a little slow in both cities, but providers would know that more than I would.
  • Netx9
  • 08-17-2013, 09:34 AM
+1 farmstud, my gut says weekdays in omaha are better. Again, providers could comment on weekends and lincoln.

+1 Lady Y, we do love ourselves some eccie and p411. Its a regional thing, Laura. Those sites are the most common here. I'm sure you know eccie is not the recommended site in DC. TER, Eros are certainly more popular in your neck of the woods.

Best of luck!
Hi,

Thanks. You guys are so nice replying to my post. I hear you Ms. Y.It's a bit of a catch 22. You need clients to get reviews, clients need reviews to see you.

I heard good thing about the guys.

Hi Laura,

I would suggest getting a few more reviews before coming out this way and a P411 account. The guys here are very safe and do their research.
Good luck Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Thanks. It seem it is a common trend everywhere. Weekdays tend to be busier. Yeah TER and Eros are the sites of choice here in DC.

+1 farmstud, my gut says weekdays in omaha are better. Again, providers could comment on weekends and lincoln.

+1 Lady Y, we do love ourselves some eccie and p411. Its a regional thing, Laura. Those sites are the most common here. I'm sure you know eccie is not the recommended site in DC. TER, Eros are certainly more popular in your neck of the woods.

Best of luck! Originally Posted by Netx9
  • Netx9
  • 08-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks. It seem it is a common trend everywhere. Weekdays tend be busier. Yeah TER and Eros are the sites of choice here in DC. Originally Posted by laurakennedy
If omakase is still the DC moderator, you may want to pm him for advice on eccie gents your way that may review. I know there are a few
A lot of new girls when new will offer a review special. Might try that in your area just to get some reviews. Maybe offer a xtra special for guys on P411 so you can get on there.
Being new has its good and bad points. lol
Being new sucks Ms Lady.........lol.

A lot of new girls when new will offer a review special. Might try that in your area just to get some reviews. Maybe offer a xtra special for guys on P411 so you can get on there.
Being new has its good and bad points. lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Thanks, I will check. But when I emailed the moderator to be verified, it was someone else that responded and verified me.

I will check with him.

If omakase is still the DC moderator, you may want to pm him for advice on eccie gents your way that may review. I know there are a few Originally Posted by Netx9
Hi,

Just an update.I finally had the opportunity of meeting a wonderful gentleman I have been chatting with. I got a second review and my P411 account was also approved since it was pending.

So I have made some strides and should hopefully see you guys some day soon.

Thanks for all the advice!

Hi Laura,

Good luck Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Congrats. It should get a lot easier.
Just make sure you advertise at least 1 week before you come to town. Many guys can't get away at the last minute.