Stories from Colombia

Lately I have been having requests to tell some stories of my recent escapades in the lovely city of Medellin Colombia. So Beings I am bored off my ass waiting to start my long work week tonight i decided to fabricate -- err tell -- a couple.

This is my most memorable story of my time there. This happened on the Monday that I was there and the Hotel was emptying out of dudes. That afternoon 3 lovely ladies and 1 dog showed up (Alajondra, Anna, Milena and maybe the most beautiful women that I have ever laid my eyes on, Yessica). The Dog was still at least an 8 on the 'El Bairstano' hotness scale but simply wasn't my type of girl. There was on veteran Medellin monger that showed up that day and all 6 of us drank cervesas and ate Dominos pizza. This guy is a photographer and aksed the ladies if they wanted to do a photo shot in some of the outfits that he had brought along. These girls LOVE getting their photos taken so they agreed. Steve invited me along to take some of my own pictures as well. This was a fucking blast and the funny thing about it was none of us ever got naked. I took a few pictures with my phone and when I was done, Steve aksed me to use his video camera to record the photoshoot. These girls just love the camera.

2nd Story: The Hotel I stayed at carded each girl as they came in to make sure that they were at least the minimum prostituting age of 18. So even though I am sure fake ID's are prevalent in every corner of the world I trusted the Hotel's screening process. One day I was waiting by the pool but no girls had shown up yet. At about 2 in the afternoon my little honey Veronica shows up. I had seen her already once and had a great time with her. She is a tiny little thing. I like them tiny mostly because I have a small beanie and it is easier to fit around the corners with a small girl. When I say tiny -- I mean tiny. This girl is 4'1" tall and weighs in at about 85 lbs and just as cute as can be. She would rate about a 8.91 an 'the 'El Bairstano' scale of hotness. This girls strengths were Blow jobs and cow girl. OMG she could ride. And I even understood one word that she said (BONUS). She kept calling me loco, and I am a little so that is OK. This girl also loved to use her toy and have me use it on her as well. I love that stuff. She stayed with me for about 2.5 hours on this day for the same $70 rate for a normal excursion.

Tune in next week for El Bairstano's experience in the downstairs bar bathroom and his wonderful time with Pulis Moon.
Nice story. I've never been out of the country with a chance to hobby (out of the country yes, never under the right situation).