Football... And Fun?!

• Netx9
  • 08-30-2013, 12:03 PM
So, on the eve of the story of another season of Nebraska football, I was wondering how Lincoln is on game days for Hobbying? And if you're not able to get to lincoln, has anyone ever played while watching a game on TV? Just wondering what it would be like to get a BJ while watching a game and 'popping' as Taylor Martinez rips off an 80 yard touchdown run!

Just curious if anyone has any 'football' stories?!
Umm....I have a lot of sexual fantasies. But Taylor Martinez isn't in any of them. Matter of fact there are no football players in any of them. Cheerleaders, different story.
  • Netx9
  • 08-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Umm....I have a lot of sexual fantasies. But Taylor Martinez isn't in any of them. Matter of fact there are no football players in any of them. Cheerleaders, different story. Originally Posted by MrMikeD
Yeah, I get what your saying... Martinez isn't exactly that good looking!

Thanks for pointing out the less then heterosexual Connotations of the post, Mike. I probably should have read it before submitting it! ... Just interested in how to combine 2 of my favorite 'hobbies' :-)

I've only ever come close to popping from watching a football game once... The Scott Frost flea-kicker pass off of Shevin Wiggins foot to Matt Davison at Missouri :-D
I had a client who would schedule appointments on game days for his college team. He would schedule it for the 2nd half and we always had a great time. Nothing like having a guys hand's in my hair, pulling me closer during a touchdown.
Never done it but would love to try it!
  • Netx9
  • 08-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Never done it but would love to try it! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Hi Y

You're from Lincoln... What's a hobby football Saturday like there?
There seems to be a lot of girls advertising. I will be available and I have a 52 inch flat screen. lol
  • Netx9
  • 08-30-2013, 05:44 PM
There seems to be a lot of girls advertising. I will be available and I have a 52 inch flat screen. lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
52 inch what!? Is that some kind of monster toy!??
Lmao Flat screen TV.
Lol @ the above posts... I was thinking along the same lines...

Only my thought was..."That ain't no "flat screen" you got there Ms Y.. but a nice rack of 38DD's!!"

Oh yeah!!

Oh, btw.... never had a football fantasy I guess... but... a BJ on a tractor while working in the field, oh yeah... Lol @ me!
Lol @ the above posts... I was thinking along the same lines...

Only my thought was..."That ain't no "flat screen" you got there Ms Y.. but a nice rack of 38DD's!!"

Oh yeah!!

Oh, btw.... never had a football fantasy I guess... but... a BJ on a tractor while working in the field, oh yeah... Lol @ me! Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad
I was thinking if they make a 52 inch monster toy I want one!

Next time we will have to find a field with a tractor and borrow it. hehehe
Falling asleep with a Husker players dick in my mouth after an exhausting triple marathon, does that count as football and fun? Just sayin, it was FUN!
Falling asleep with a Husker players dick in my mouth after an exhausting triple marathon, does that count as football and fun? Just sayin, it was FUN! Originally Posted by giabella
Oh, Gia! I won't be able to sleep with that image in my head!
Falling asleep with a Husker players dick in my mouth after an exhausting triple marathon, does that count as football and fun? Just sayin, it was FUN! Originally Posted by giabella
Umm..was he a paying customer Gia? If not, you may have run afoul several NCAA violations... LMBO!
LoL you guys are awesome