Found a wet spot

So......
I'm not exactly sure how to approach this subject. I recently saw a rather well-known and well reviewed local lady. We had our fun, and then as I was putting my socks on while sitting on the side of the bed I felt something wet against the back of my leg. At first I thought it was sweat, but when I reached down it had a certain texture that instantly made me realize it was semi-dried cum.
As we had our time together on the other side of the bed I know it wasn't mine. I politely excused myself to the bathroom and tried not to freak the fuck out while washing another man's sperm off the back of my leg.
I know accidents happen, and as the cum spot was on the side of the bed (not the top) it would have been hard to find. My only guess is that a handjob or BBBJ had a little too much distance on it.
Should I tell the provider, or just suck it up and try to purge it from my memory?
Did you taste it?
Just go to a feedlot and clean out the settling basin, take your mind right off it.
That's gross and doesn't say much for her cleaning up abilities.

This is why if I decide to see two guys in a day (which is rare except for touring) I change sheets and comforter out and I also make sure the room is cleaned up and restocked with anything we might need.

Also, when a man cums......the lady (in general) should know where his cum is going. If its not in a condom, then make sure you the lady control where it goes. Personally, I like it on me. Its good for skin.
After reading this thread, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Gew....
Did you taste it? Originally Posted by huskerman23
That's FUCKED-UP!!!

Funny, but fucked-up! Ha ha ha!!!!!!
I got a little tip from someone that makes me feel a little better. He thinks it might not have been cum, but perhaps it was vaginal lube. I'm sure that many ladies out there feel the occasional "dryness", and don't want to feel uncomfortable for themselves or the man.

I think the chances of it been lube are low, but I think I will convince myself that that is what it is, just to get the horror out of my mind.

If it was cum, it just goes to show that even a high-end, well reviewed lady can have the occasional fuck-up.
Anything wet found on my bed is from only one thing....I'm a super Squirter! Any other cum or cum by products (pre cum) belong in a wipee, a condom, on my titties or in my mouth!
But that is gross, sorry that happened. Just another good reason to do as MsE described and change sheets after each client. Or put a towel down! Ew!
That's gross and doesn't say much for her cleaning up abilities.

This is why if I decide to see two guys in a day (which is rare except for touring) I change sheets and comforter out and I also make sure the room is cleaned up and restocked with anything we might need.

Also, when a man cums......the lady (in general) should know where his cum is going. If its not in a condom, then make sure you the lady control where it goes. Personally, I like it on me. Its good for skin. Originally Posted by MsElena

wise words...and ditto!

I carry clean sheets with me and extra towels
Cum belongs in my mouth on my body or in a cover. I think the provider needs to know so she can be aware of it and hopefully it won't happen again. I know I would want to know.
Gia and Lady Y comments have me rolling….hilarious. This whole thread is funny. Gross but humorous.
Much love,
xoxoxoxo
The whole gross but very funny tone of this thread reminds me of the infamous thread from a year or so ago about guys leaving skid marks on provider's sheets. That one still makes me shake my head LOL!
LOL HGO....that was mine and KK's posts I believe. Just thinking about it turns my stomach.
Hey. I can leave p00p stains. Mostly because I am full of shit.

I have came way too many times in this lifetime (Hint: yes the whole blindness thing the old folks used to tell you about is true) to be able to leave a spunk globule anywhere.
Bair, do you have names to go along with those three Colombian babes? Recognize Room 12, the one right off the pool as well. Think I lost my virginity on the floor in that room.