Maybe I'm asking for to much, but ....

some gals need to slow down on getting tattooed. Had a session earlier with a nice looking lady named Morgan. I'm partial to gals with that name because of the infamous Morgan of Iowa. Anyhow, before I took the plunge, I knew she had a few tats. The few turned into 18 by the time she was naked. When she was givng me head, I was reading her shoulders and arms. Went shrimping for a while and I was reading her legs and the top of her feet. Went down on her and read her chest and stomach. Finished bow-wow while reading her neck and back. At one point during the session, I was going to jump off and grab my readers out of my shirt pocket. Feel sorry for her when she gets up in years because the scribe in English is going to look like Mandarin at some point in time. Felt like I was screwing a walking, talking billboard. Think before you ink!
How about one across the lower back that says "Give it to me, harder, faster"! lol
It's said that tattoos were once a sign of rebellion they're now a sign of conformity. Some do abuse the privilege though.

Call me old fashioned but I find NOTHING sexy at all about a woman with tats... However, it is "the norm" these days...

Eyes, breasts, lips, A$$'s and especially her mind, (including attitude!) I find extremely sexy...

Actually, if I were a little more "perfect", I'd be so in demand, I'd be getting paid for MY time!
Actually, I don't find tattoos too detracting but then I haven't seen anyone like Nash's date or this https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...78214444631861
I basically agree with Nash, a few tattoos are OK with me but not everywhere. But I always remember it is that persons body to do with what they please.
Several tattoos bother me, even on men. There IS a limit. I'll also admit that more than one or two piercings is a bit much.
I'm not a fan of tattoos, but one or two smaller with special meaning don't bother me, as long as they can be covered up when dressing really nice. I really don't like them on ladies arms and legs, as they are almost always visible.
I actually enjoy tattoos but I will be the first to say that there is such a thing as too much. As an aside, I was hobbying in Lincoln a while back and arranged to meet a girl. When she arrived, she was tattooed rather heavily. We chatted about the tattoos and then she told me that she had just gotten a new one the day before. Needless to say, I was a little worried about the fluid exchange scenario as new tattoos tend to leak if not properly set in. All was well that ended well, but I must say I was a little rattled.
I have yet to meet a lady with to many tattoo's or piercings for that matter. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. Love em.
I have yet to meet a lady with to many tattoo's or piercings for that matter. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. Love em. Originally Posted by livn2do
100% agreed...too many tattoos is "unpossible" in my book.
I actually enjoy tattoos but I will be the first to say that there is such a thing as too much. As an aside, I was hobbying in Lincoln a while back and arranged to meet a girl. When she arrived, she was tattooed rather heavily. We chatted about the tattoos and then she told me that she had just gotten a new one the day before. Needless to say, I was a little worried about the fluid exchange scenario as new tattoos tend to leak if not properly set in. All was well that ended well, but I must say I was a little rattled. Originally Posted by Quantum007
In my experience, I have > 20 tattoos, all new tattoos "leak" a little plasma the first couple of days, so yes fluid exchange is a possibility. So best not to lick the brand new ones.
"It's said that tattoos were once a sign of rebellion they're now a sign of conformity."
I couldn't have said it better.

If I had a dollar for every woman I see in my daily life (walking down the street, shopping, etc) that has a tattoo, I wouldn't need to work.
Personally, I love all my tats. I choose each one for very good reasons and have no regrets. As much as I'd love to get another, I have nowhere to place it as I don't want them on my arms, chest or legs.

You're the customer, you have a choice to see a lady with or without tattoos. But, it seems that almost every gal I know has at least one.
Lol @ "think before you ink". I'm too much of a puss to get any tattoos but I love them....on other people. Depends on how they're done. They do become "too much" if it's just a mass of black or color and you can't tell what's going on/what you're looking at. *shrugs*.