Just a peak into the future

Interesting, I think they should treat it the same if you are being "forced"!

I still believe that they should leave us independents alone. I don't have a pimp, no one takes any of my money and I do this by choice and for no other reason! I am a consenting adult, not an adult that is being forced into it.

They should just leave us a lone and go after the pimps, husbands, boyfriends taking the ladies money and living off them!
The problem with prostitution is that it is illegal. As it is illegal, all of the negative consequences from prostitution result. Legalize it and those issues would disappear.

We have had this discussion in the past but I think that the best thing for everyone is to legalize and regulate the industry.

While there are wonderful ladies like Miss Y. We can't always be sure that the lady that we see is their clearly by choice. That is unfortunate.
If prostitution was legal, the quality would go up and the prices would go down. The hot gal from next door would much rather suck and fuck dick and make a hundred dollars in 30 minutes versus slaving away all day at some dead end job for the same hundred dollars.
I dunno about the prices going down Nash.
I suffer from insomnia from time to time. Most recently I find myself watching those specials on the news channels. According to them all you women, even you Y have a SO (pimp) and those with tattoos have been branded. The way they have sucked you in is by drugs. And for you upper class providers were sucked in by a charming guy who then got compromising photos/videos either willing or via rape to blackmail you into working for them. Not a single woman does this for themselves. That is according to these news specials.

Now me personally, if I was born as a hot woman, would prefer this line of work. Some of the ladies rates sure the hell beat my 7am to 9pm job with 3 overnights in a month.
Yeah Nash as long as the Christian moral stigma is around it will be a while before supply outstripped demand. If it was legal tomorrow, just think how busy the existing ladies would become. In the short term their rates would skyrocket because demand would outstrip demand.
While I think that this debate is a good one, my point is that the domestic trafficking exists because we have criminalized this practice. If we decriminalize it then we would not have trafficking. The issue before is that I strongly believe that the moral climate has changed dramatically. I suspect that most people would favor the legalization of prostitution and in my opinion, rightfully so.

What our legal system needs is to create a boogey man. And that is trafficking. I am not arguing that trafficking does not exist. I believe that trafficking is wrong. So my point, do away with it but legalizing prostitution.
While I think that this debate is a good one, my point is that the domestic trafficking exists because we have criminalized this practice. If we decriminalize it then we would not have trafficking. The issue before is that I strongly believe that the moral climate has changed dramatically. I suspect that most people would favor the legalization of prostitution and in my opinion, rightfully so.

What our legal system needs is to create a boogey man. And that is trafficking. I am not arguing that trafficking does not exist. I believe that trafficking is wrong. So my point, do away with it but legalizing prostitution. Originally Posted by strawberrycar934
Even where it is legal there is trafficking and pimps.
Its kinda like bootlegging you can make alcohol legal but you will always have bootleggers selling the hardcore stuff that's not legal!
If prostitution was legal, the quality would go up and the prices would go down. The hot gal from next door would much rather suck and fuck dick and make a hundred dollars in 30 minutes versus slaving away all day at some dead end job for the same hundred dollars. Originally Posted by nashluv69
100% In agreement.
Yeah Nash as long as the Christian moral stigma is around it will be a while before supply outstripped demand. If it was legal tomorrow, just think how busy the existing ladies would become. In the short term their rates would skyrocket because demand would outstrip demand. Originally Posted by jjchmiel78
If it was legal tomorrow, a thousand fresh faces would appear within weeks and would be eager as hell to work. Supply would be 20x, while demand would be 4x. Whenever legalized prostitution is mentioned, I always think of Germany. For $40 bucks (before euro, now $70), I was fucking the hottest, performance orientated female doctors, lawyers and business owners for 30 minutes who were making money on the side. Besides, if it was legal tomorrow, I'd start to build the fanciest brothel in the world to put Omaha on the map. Would run it FKK style, where everyone pays entrance fee and the girls keep 100% for selling their wares. Pimping is illegal, like it should be. Competition is good for the consumer.

What our legal system needs is to create a boogey man. And that is trafficking. I am not arguing that trafficking does not exist. I believe that trafficking is wrong. So my point, do away with it but legalizing prostitution. Originally Posted by strawberrycar934

Making it legal isn't going to get rid of trafficking. I've done numerous papers on trafficking. Even where it is legal overseas, minors are in demand and traffickers will supply it. Minors are always going to be in demand and the number one buyer overseas is American men.

Once the trafficker gets the minor into a position where they can't get out, they're stuck and continue to do as told until whatever age or until someone rescues them.

Its almost like the mindset of an abused women, they get beat on and beat down so much, they believe they can't do anything right, they're not worth anything, their self esteem is so low that they continue to stay in the relationship until one day they snap or someone helps them escape.
Just take a look at Texas.
Strip clubs everywhere.
Look at the provider ads and then look at the rates.
Nuff said.
Or where it's legal/fairly regulated like Australia for example and rates there for the most part are very good (usually 250hr and up).
Canada, London etc.

It's legal in Canada but many providers there wander down to the states and risk LE because rates are higher.