Medellin Bathroom story -- as promosed.

There is a bar in the basement of the Hotel I was staying at that all the lovelies would congregate at in the evening. I would go down there and gawk at their beauty every night. I would eventually choose one of these lovelies to go back up to my room for some fun time after talking with them and getting them to fuct up to see how fugly I am.

I would do my fair share of drinking as well. I was chatting up Carolina, or some shit like that, one night. We were both getting pretty fuct up and we were getting all touchy-feely at the bar. She was pulling her top down so I could check out her goods. She was hiking her skirt up and letting me play with her a little. At one point I sniffed my finger and I think I smelled Nash. But I can't be sure.

I finally get enough courage up to aks her if she wants to go to my room and bump uglies for a while. She accepts of course, afterall she is a hooker but I have to pee so bad that I can taste it. So I excuse myself to go drain little Marcus Arrealius (yes I named him). I get to the bathroom and I don't even have time to unzip when.......................... ...... I see the biggest fucking roach I have ever seen in my life. I swear this little cock-a-roach was 3 inches long. I have put the picture I took of it as my Avatar.

I was going to squish the monster but I was so fuct up that in my little pee brain I thought about all the cartoons I watched as a kid where a big animal was going to pick on the animal but instead got the ass whoopin of his lifetime. So instead I fled.

Took Carolina up to my room. Peed, showered together and boinked her for all I was worth. I think I sent her into retirement I was so good.

Next Week on Bairstan's Sexcapades:

The biggest surprise of the trip!!