Bagger, not motorcycle!

• hd
  • 06-15-2011, 07:49 AM
A topic came up in another forum that made me think about asking this question about fantasy play, if you could call it that? And not that I have any interest in doing it, but would like to see what some of you think.

Thoughts on if a client asked to bag (paper sack) your head during the nasty, would you? Or if he did a bag on him what would you think?

I know you probably wouldn't, and shouldn't do this with someone you don't know, but let's hear what anyone has to say.
Bag on his head? Sure! Bag on mine? No thank you.

It isn't even about the safety thing, more my love of having a free and clear airspace especially when I'm breathing fast.
Bag him, not me
Ugly Girl....... Single Bag (One for her)
Real Ugly Girl....... Double Bag (One for her & One for you in case hers falls off)
Super Ugly Girl....... Triple Bad (One for her, One for you and one left at window for unsuspecting peeping tom!)

The providers I frequent do NOT require bags!
No! No bag for me.
Yeah sure! For bag on him. To each his own.
Hello NO!
If he feels he needs to place a paper bag over the ladies head in order to fuck her. Then it's safe to assume he does NOT find her attractive and thus THERE'S the DOOR, DUDE! It's insulting & degrading. (AND UNSAFE).

would like to see what some of you think.

Thoughts on if a client asked to bag (paper sack) your head during the nasty, would you? Or if he did a bag on him what would you think?

I know you probably wouldn't, and shouldn't do this with someone you don't know, but let's hear what anyone has to say. Originally Posted by hd
  • hd
  • 06-15-2011, 09:27 AM
It's insulting & degrading.
I agree WM on that, same as I think that being tied up, hand cuffed, whatever that fetish is called, a dominatrix thing? I have no interest in that other than morbid curiosity.

I'm sure the bag thing has happened to someone, but I think it started out as more of a joke than reality. But that's not going to stop someone from requesting it during a session.

I'm just posting the question, please don't judge my integrity (what little I have) I just wanted to have a little fun with the replies to it.
..... is there a hole cut out at her mouth ?
  • hd
  • 06-15-2011, 09:43 AM
..... is there a hole cut out at her mouth ?
that's almost the same as "your turn in the barrel"
..... is there a hole cut out at her mouth ? Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Placing a bag over a woman's head while you fuck her is NOTHING like being tied up or handcuffed.
Bagging a woman's face is degrading.

Handcuffing & being tied up is erotic, and helps intensify the pleasure from your partner. (these two forms of fetish is not degrading in the least) unless done against someones will/consent.

No one's judging your integrity. You put forth a good question as there are some crazy creeps in this lifestyle who will go to great lengths to degrading women however they can.

I agree WM on that, same as I think that being tied up, hand cuffed, whatever that fetish is called, a dominatrix thing? I have no interest in that other than morbid curiosity.

I'm sure the bag thing has happened to someone, but I think it started out as more of a joke than reality. But that's not going to stop someone from requesting it during a session.

I'm just posting the question, please don't judge my integrity (what little I have) I just wanted to have a little fun with the replies to it. Originally Posted by hd
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

LOVE IT !!!!
  • Old-T
  • 06-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Placing a bag over a woman's head while you fuck her is NOTHING like being tied up or handcuffed.
Bagging a woman's face is degrading.

Handcuffing & being tied up is erotic, and helps intensify the pleasure from your partner. (these two forms of fetish is not degrading in the least) unless done against someones will/consent. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Neither of these things appeal to me, but given the wide variety of what some people find erotic or degrading I don't think you can say anything as general as you did about what is degrading or erotic. As with all of us, all we can say is what WE find degrading or erotic.

Ny ATF found being blindfolded with someone she felt safe with was very erotic for her--I see little difference between that an a bag in some cases.

Again, neither is something I'd ask for.