I'm at a Loss

Well, I used to always say that none have done less with more than the Einsteins of Austin, TheLoss Dodd and Mack Brownout.

However, all good things must come to an end...

Looks like GM-Jerry and ____________________ (insert name of any fool who would take the Cowfag head coaching job) have surged into the lead. Every team in the three other major sports have won their league championship (as in league, not world for you hair splitters) since "America's Team" hung a flag.

Talk about living in the past.....GM-Jerry'll look good in an Al Daivs leisure suit (complete with white belt and white loafers).
  • MRMR
  • 11-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Agree about the Jerry part (will be interesting to see what transpires in Austin in the months ahead).
Jerry's hands are kinda tied with the possible lockout ahead. Who do you bring in (they are probably already coaching)? Garrett, Please (ass in NO)!
Dave Campo at 5 and 11 is looking good.
And if you get a high draft pick and want to deal down in a lockout year how many bidders will there be? All around a bad time.
Well, I used to always say that none have done less with more than the Einsteins of Austin, TheLoss Dodd and Mack Brownout.
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
i couldn't care less about Jerry and his cowfags.

however i do question outright your intelligence about Mack Brown's tenure at UT. so i'll just say it plain and simple

are you fucking stupid or are you just acting like it?

Texas: 132–30 81–17

that's Mack Brown's record at UT. do you really expect any coach to do better? no coach wins the big one every year. what would you prefer? John Mackovic? David McWilliams?

Texas: 41–28–2 28–16

this is what Mackovic's record at UT (6 years) was before Brown took over.

Texas Longhorns football:
31–26

McWillaim's record at UT. 5 years.

please dazzle me with your Einsteinian intellect and explain what exactly is your reason to claim Mack Brown has not had the best tenure in UT history including Darrell Royal?

and just to stick it up yer ass one final time ...

1975 Texas 10–26–1T–1st
W Bluebonnet 7 6

1976 Texas 5–5–1 4–4 5th

this is DKR's last two years to UT. what does this prove? Even DKR had an off-year after a highly successful year. in fact, as great as DKR was for UT football, his record compared to Mack Brown's is not as good. UT is struggling this year and i expected it for the most part. Mack Brown knew this year's team had the big-head and now they are paying for it. it's not coaching it's the players. it's not talent, it's the attitude.

so go ahead Einstein and dazzle us all with your Mr. Spock-like logic. we're waitng.

by the way - name the coach who last led UNC to 2 consecutive 10 win seasons? i think even a rock like you already knows the answer.
Why hasn't Mack and his heir apparent righted the boat? The whiney orange always get the best players . . . Where has this year's fall off come?
Ahhh, Kid, I just thought things were going a bit smooth for you and that you might need a little bump in the blood pressure...LOL. Skins on the wall, baby, skins on the wall - Big XII Championships, National Championships, Heisman Winners...

But, to the Cow-bidness at hand...

As long as GMJerry has the reigns, expect middling to poor, close-but-no-cigar performance from the beloved, albeit over hyped Cowfags. It's been said before, but I'll trot it out: how many of the other 31 teams would hire him as GM? The fact that the Mavs, Stars and Rangers have all WON something worth winning should put DaBoyz in a distant fourth. That's sad to say, because I like them but GMJerry's driving me nuts. Until he gets the hell out of the way no really good coach is going to sign on for his silliness.
  • MRMR
  • 11-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Kid,
I do not think that Mack is going any where and I think most can see that. He is good for the program.
He did paint himself into a corner by calling out his Coaches and state that changes will be made if things do not turn. Are they turning?
Interested in seeing what changes are made.
Cowboys, lost cause for the year.
Of course, if UT palyed in a tough conference like say,, SEC, they would have a much crapper record.
TCU the best team in Texas, if not the nation.
Waco, does ut actually go and evalutate their signees? or do they just sign 4/5 star talent because they are suppose to be 4/5 stars?. I just want an explantion of ut is now in 6th place in the big 12 south

how about my Cowboys? Baylor scores 2 tds against the our subs and one td on a fumble on the 6. 724 yards of offense!!!!!!!!!!!!! other wise a butt kicking
I thinck Vince Young has not graduated. Maybe the whiney orange can bring him and Roy Williams back. Their respective NFL teams would not miss either of them.
I thinck Vince Young has not graduated. Maybe the whiney orange can bring him and Roy Williams back. Their respective NFL teams would not miss either of them. Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually Roy Williams has been playing well for the Cowboys. He might actually be playing up to his billing and potential.
Could this be a omen that since Texas is viewed as the ringleader and in control of the conference that the Big 12(now its 10 schools) will fold soon. I beleive after this season there will be more movement in conferences aligning for the eventual changes to come down the road for a college football playoff system.....