Breeder's Cup 2010

Today is the 2010 Breeder's Cup Challenge at the famed Churchill Downs. With a purse of $5 million to the winner, tensions are high in the high stakes race.

See this YouTube clip of jockey's Borel and Castellano brawling after a a lead-up race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lujax6gMAqU

The unbeaten fillie Zenyatta is the favorite at this point. A victory will make her 20-for-20, a mark of perfection that would place Zenyatta among those flawless sports stories such as the 1972 Miami Dolphins, Rocky Marciano and Nadia Comaneci.
I am in love with Zenyatta. What a beautiful animal, and I love her attitude..she is quite the diva
Yes she is beautiful...here she is in all her greatness wearing the Pink and Truquoise of Moss Farms...

She's up against all boys; be a terrific story if she can stay undefeated.
  • PT4ME
  • 11-06-2010, 11:08 PM
I am in love with Zenyatta. What a beautiful animal, and I love her attitude..she is quite the diva Originally Posted by Dannie
Yes she is, lol, just watching her "entrance" was entertaining enough. Was a great race, actually was a great day of racing, but I hated to see her lose.

LOL, and if you think the "price of pussy" is high HERE??? when she retires that ass is gonna cost a "grip" to tap!!!

-PT-