Hot spot provider

• R.M.
  • 10-02-2013, 06:13 AM
im dumping Clear they have been bought out by Sprint . Does anyone have suggestions on the best deals. I run You tube so I need the largest plan. Thanks for your imput .
Cricket is unlimited for 65.00 a month
Sprint has owned the majority of Clear for a long time.... just bought the rest to keep dish out. why change now?
Cricket is extremely unreliable outside of major cities and markets. So if you tour at all I wouldn't suggest it.
What's wrong with sprint?
I have stopped by those AIO stores... that are popping up all over.. they run on ATT towers and at the moment do not have a hot spot device... but the lady said around November ish..

At work we use the Verizon JetPack Mifi units.. you can connect 5 devices to them and you can charge them while using them...
  • R.M.
  • 10-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Clear's service has sucked ass all the way around. I'm just getting off the fence to do something about it. I am currently using my iphone as a hot spot with Sprint. I just use a lot of You tube so I need the largest plan available.
what I have observed about signal providers is that unless they own the towers, their service is less than great.... that is why they can be cheaper.