Can anyone reccomend a good (cheap) key logger?

• ftime
  • 10-08-2013, 07:57 PM
The title says it all. I have limited access to the computer in question. I have physical hands on for about 15 minutes. Of course undetectable is important. Every keystroke.
You may be on your on for this request. And the way you phrase this indicates some level of less than above-board activity on your part.

Be aware-

- if you do not own the computer in question, you are definitely crossing some legal lines that can/will/should be prosecuted;

- if you try to use any information gained as a result of said violation your potential criminal problems can get very, very big.

- if the above items do not pertain to your circumstances, there are several out there you can find relatively easy with a simple search. They are all pretty much the same. What may be of important to you is how are you going to get the Log from the computer if you do not have easy access.

The title says it all. I have limited access to the computer in question. I have physical hands on for about 15 minutes. Of course undetectable is important. Every keystroke. Originally Posted by ftime