Growing weary of kissing Russia's Ass

All the little man Putin has to do is threaten the west with nuclear weapons and we bow down to him. I wonder if that old fart Biden knows the USA also has nuclear weapons. He may think that bag called the football his aids carry around really is a football. I fear Putin is going to demand Texas then threaten nuclear war if it isn't given to him. Going to get me a "Speak Russian for Dumbies Book" tomorrow
photo url
All the little man Putin has to do is threaten the west with nuclear weapons and we bow down to him. I wonder if that old fart Biden knows the USA also has nuclear weapons. He may think that bag called the football his aids carry around really is a football. I fear Putin is going to demand Texas then threaten nuclear war if it isn't given to him. Going to get me a "Speak Russian for Dumbies Book" tomorrow Originally Posted by bill sins
Originally Posted by matchingtroll
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll get that bugger yet!
Alotta arm chair, hind sight quarter backs here.

What y'all say should have been done to have prevented rushkies crossing the border?
. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
All the little man Putin has to do is threaten the west with nuclear weapons and we bow down to him. I wonder if that old fart Biden knows the USA also has nuclear weapons. He may think that bag called the football his aids carry around really is a football. I fear Putin is going to demand Texas then threaten nuclear war if it isn't given to him. Going to get me a "Speak Russian for Dumbies Book" tomorrow Originally Posted by bill sins
If Ukraine had joined NATO, they would be getting more military help. It's a guarantee. Finland is not in NATO. They are thinking about joining now. They are afraid crazy Putin is going to invade them too.
If Ukraine had joined NATO, they would be getting more military help. It's a guarantee. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Whose "guarantee"? Yours?

Ukraine is NOT getting help NOT because Ukraine is not in NATO.

Ukraine GOT HELP during the Trump administration and with Congressional approval.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF12040

In 2017, the Trump Administration
announced U.S. willingness to provide lethal weapons to
Ukraine.
Since 2018, Ukraine has used FMF, as well as some of its
national funds, to procure U.S. defense equipment,
including Javelin anti-armor missiles and Mark VI patrol
boats through the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) system.
Ukraine also has used a combination of FMF and national
funds to refurbish former U.S. Coast Guard Island-class
patrol boats provided through the Excess Defense Articles
(EDA; 22 U.S.C. §2321j) program. In addition, Ukraine has
purchased firearms, ammunition, ordnance, and other laser,
imaging, or guidance equipment directly from U.S.
suppliers via the Direct Commercial Sales process.
According to DOD, USAI packages have provided sniper
rifles, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, counter-artillery
radars, Mark VI patrol boats, electronic warfare detection
and secure communications, satellite imagery and analysis
capability, counter-unmanned aerial systems, air
surveillance systems to monitor sovereign airspace, night
vision devices, and equipment to support military medical
treatment and combat evacuation procedures
If you have the time you will notice in the Congressional article that Trump also authorized the acquisition of LETHAL weapons (which Obaminable/Biden DID NOT DO IN 8 YEARS!) from other countries that had come from the U.S.

You apparently have forgotten the Obaminable position on Eastern European military assistance.

From the above article:
Provision of Defense Equipment After Russia’s 2014 invasion of Ukraine, the Obama
Administration limited its support to Ukraine to nonlethal security assistance items, such as body armor, helmets, vehicles, night and thermal vision devices, heavy engineering equipment, advanced radios, patrol boats, rations, tents, counter-mortar radars, uniforms, medical kits, and other related items. In 2017, the Trump Administration
announced U.S. willingness to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine.
"After Russia's 2014 invasion"....? Obama/Biden to be specific!

I recognize you and others wish to rewrite history, but vandalism is about all you have left for that. Official records still exist and some pics are still around that BigTech hasn't scrubbed from the internet searches as hard as they try.

Your President WAITED UNTIL AFTER THE INVASION to assist Ukraine and the shit still hasn't gotten there ... but he has been funding the war for the Russians by buying their oil.

It's too bad that those who voted for Bitten/Cackles have to resort to cartoons rather than reality.

Does "Your Team" remind you of cartoons? The international military disasters your choices have facilitated by their total incompetence have put us in even more danger than Covid which also began in the Obaminable Administration.

Cackles is going to Poland to end the war! Like she ended the criminals from sneaking into our country!
"Growing weary of kissing Russia's Ass"

Just wait until we are having to kiss Xi's ass.
Whose "guarantee"? Yours?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's called Article 5 of NATO, Numbnuts. You ever hear of it? There would be boots on the ground from members of NATO right now if Ukraine were in NATO.

If you are in NATO and you are attacked Article 5 kicks in automatically. If you are not in NATO, the member countries are not obligated to do anything for you military wise.

So, what is NATO doing right now? Sending troops to neighboring counties of the Ukraine that are members of NATO in case Russia attacks them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nato...hrome&ie=UTF-8
You guys do realize that arguing with clowns like LL in this forum is pretty much the equivalent of arguing with a babbling baby; don't you? The baby does not have the cognitive ability to understand you and the baby is unable to convey any logical message because of its lack of cognitive ability so it's pretty much like arguing with a goldfish in a bowl except that goldfish probably has a more evolved and bigger brain.
"Growing weary of kissing Russia's Ass"

Just wait until we are having to kiss Xi's ass. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Did Xi tell you to do that too? You’ve probably got a whole slew of people at home and abroad who’ve told you that.

Longer line than at the polls last November,

HAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSH

The international military disasters your choices have facilitated by their total incompetence have put us in even more danger than Covid which also began in the Obaminable Administration.
Originally Posted by LexusLover

IQ check needed for the above.

• WTF
  • 03-06-2022, 09:22 AM
Alotta arm chair, hind sight quarter backs here.

What y'all say should have been done to have prevented rushkies crossing the border? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Sounds like they are now agreeing with John McCain instead of Donald Trump