Email Address: None
URL (Profile or Bio Page): None
City: Butler
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Close to the fairgrounds
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black hair up in a bun. About shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We all pretty much know brooke. Small in stature. Not really a spinner. Small boob's. Meh looking butt. Still has the missing tooth.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Dlh
  • 07-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Thanks u sir... i heard shitty things bout her as of late... but if its a green light ill have to rethink this one... ya ive been there so i know what to expect... hopeing that her not being on tos will help my pocket
The issue comes in where Butler doesn't really have any major players.

There's good ol Suzy, who I recommend, but she said she was going out of state... And then I ran into her about a week later lol. So I don't know if she is still in the game or not. I also heard she is down in slippery rock now.

There's a few others but very scarce or not worth it. I think 2 of them are on an... "extended stay" somewhere and the other ones travel a bit and are rarely here.

There was a new ad that popped up. No reply.

Honestly there are girls in Butler. They just don't advertise. But, speaking from experience, those girls are a little more difficult to get and require more time and work.

That's where Brooke comes in IF we can agree to something I like.
  • oey
  • 07-10-2018, 11:22 AM
There used to be a lot more girls in Butler. Not sure what is up lately.
If someone wants to PM a way to try to get Kimmy, please do. I have for 3 years been holding the images of that little pooper from her adds in my head and I want to make her an honest woman. Well, I want to explore those tattoos that wrap around her torso. I’m north of the Burgh, so close, if she’s still up this way.
Thx
It’s good to be back, with PA.
If someone wants to PM a way to try to get Kimmy, please do. I have for 3 years been holding the images of that little pooper from her adds in my head and I want to make her an honest woman. Well, I want to explore those tattoos that wrap around her torso. I’m north of the Burgh, so close, if she’s still up this way.
Thx
It’s good to be back, with PA. Originally Posted by noginworking
Are you talking about the one that use to be in slippery rock? Or close to there?
  • Dlh
  • 07-16-2018, 08:04 PM
Ya id like intel on that
Its been bout 6 months since with Brooke,but she was in a foul mood or something that day,not too pleasent over the phone,and i never called her back....just my two cents Also Butler has been HoeDry
  • Dlh
  • 07-20-2018, 12:21 PM
Any try the new girl amy? I think in that area?
Any try the new girl amy? I think in that area? Originally Posted by Dlh
You have a link for her?
  • Dlh
  • 07-20-2018, 07:39 PM
  • Dlh
  • 07-21-2018, 01:53 AM
https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...st/26695599/ok Originally Posted by Dlh
Tried it out.... report in the a.m. if u cant wait.... dont go unless u read my report and then maybe...