HELP ME

LADIES: How do I keep my bp ad posted? I cannot figure out botcoin for the life of me. AMD everytime I post an ad, it gets deleted. I have emailed support several times but they are no help. advice?? Anyone?!
Thats Because you have bad reviews.
Fuck off.
Fuck off. Originally Posted by blondebarbiekendall
Reported
I'd come help you with it just for a small upsell
Yep I will help you also for an initial price for you to come see me, then when you are here I will ask for more $ to actually get you started and of course more money to actually finish the job.
None of you guys have ever seen me. one out of fourteen reviews mentions upselling. I wasn't asking for you to suck me off bareback or to put it in your ass, so really, your dumbass comments were useless and a waste of your time. No wonder all of you have to call hookers all the time! If I was your wife , I'd hate you too.
Not to sound like a jerk, but your last post isn't going to appeal to many of the guy members on this site. Ripping your customers/potential customers. You're basically calling everyone on this board a loser. Think about it.
Who'd have thought we'd see the day where even Huskerman23 was in agreement with how bad someone was? Amazing.
Who'd have thought we'd see the day where even Huskerman23 was in agreement with how bad someone was? Amazing. Originally Posted by Kaboom
First time for everything LMAO
Just thought I would help you...I had the same problem and come to found out it hasn't been deleted backpage is now taking the ads that are posted for free and moving them to the bottom of the page under additional ads... Also you can use your credit card to get credits on there and get a sponsor ad or whatever you want to do with it... I just got some credits with my credit card it works..hope this helps.
Question? How do you make a 9 look like a 2? You upsell and call everyone a jerk.
Wow, I've never seen you but to do it sounds like a pretty sad adventure.

"I write this shit because I love looking at these little dudes".

blondebarbiekendall. If I may offer some advice. When this happens in the future (It always seems to for every gal) do not respond when you are upset at the guy who says something you do not agree with or worse.
Wait to cool off, even if it's a couple days down the road. Guys and gals on here look very closely as to how you respond and what you respond with.
A savvy gal may turn it into an opportunity.

Say some guy came on here and said Kay was awful. Or Couture tried to upsell and was rude. He'd be laughed out of the joint.

Reputation. How you speak. How you respond. Reviews. Not review.