Rep. Weiner Apologizes

I'm listening to Rep. Anthony Weiner's apology press conference, and I must say I'm impressed. He was repentant, thoughtful, classy and unambiguous. Even though I vehemently disagree with his politics, I'm glad he didn't resign. He did some dumb things, as we all do, but I thought he was very classy today. Good job, Rep. Weiner!

IMHO, he's a WIENER!!! LMAO!!! (note the spelling)
Did I spell his name wrong? No, didn't think so. Anyway, the wiener movie titles and jokes are still funny.

Ironic, I had Hebrew Nation frankfurters for lunch. Kosher wieners.
Did I spell his name wrong? No, didn't think so. Anyway, the wiener movie titles and jokes are still funny.

Ironic, I had Hebrew Nation frankfurters for lunch. Kosher wieners. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You had Wiener's wiener for lunch. Sweet

The guy is a complete jerk, and I couldn't be happier for him. Now will come the 1,000 other teen girls saying THEY got a junk pic, too.

Maybe the husband of the woman who is banging Weiner's wife can give him some marital-fence-mending advice.
Cute Old Guy - you didn't misspell his name... it's just that what we eat wiener pronounced wee-ner (or Vee-ner) is different than his name Weiner which if you follow the German rule should be pronounced why-ner (or Vy - ner)... but why ask why, right? If he wants to be a Wee-ner, it's ok by me.
I'm listening to Rep. Anthony Weiner's apology press conference, and I must say I'm impressed. He was repentant, thoughtful, classy and unambiguous. Even though I vehemently disagree with his politics, I'm glad he didn't resign. He did some dumb things, as we all do, but I thought he was very classy today. Good job, Rep. Weiner!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Alas, poor Weiner, I knew him well.

But for the grace of Weiner, there go I.

I can't stop having fun with his name!!!! Somebody stop me!!!!
I did NOT have Weiner's wiener for lunch! According to the pictures, he still has his. But it was Kosher. It always makes me wonder, when someone offers me a hot dog, just what part of the dog is this?
Alas, poor Weiner, I knew him well.

But for the grace of Weiner, there go I.

I can't stop having fun with his name!!!! Somebody stop me!!!! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Know what you mean....it reminds me of the Alec Baldwin routine on SNL about "Schweddy Balls."
You dudes are REALLY funny... oh sorry, I meant dudes n dudettes. Any omission was inadvertent I promise.
Know what you mean....it reminds me of the Alec Baldwin routine on SNL about "Schweddy Balls." Originally Posted by bartipero
They really are the tastiest!
My, that's good wiener! Lol
Is that junk email or email of junk????
Can you handle his wiener?