Did you guys notice the extortion?

Breitbart extorted Weiner (a U.S. Congressman) into giving him a public apology in the press conference OR ELSE he'd release the picture of Wiener's penis. If that apology (services) wasn't delivered, then Breitbart would reveal THE FULL ANTHONY.

Weiner did something much less worse than many of you stone throwers in your glass houses have done. (It isn't like the guy was fucking hookers, right?) He then went into full panic mode and bungled the cover-up by trying to lie and tell the truth at the same time. If he was a good liar, he would have known to deny EVERYTHING and then shut up about it. He was too truthful during the cover-up and all but gave himself away with words like "certitude".

1. There weren't many bad pictures. One bulge pic and one unreleased dick pic.
2. Weiner is in better shape than you are. At least 90% of you guys, anyway.
3. Weiner has a bigger dick than you. Most of you, anyway.
4. You should all buy some heather gray Jockey Pouch Boxer-Briefs and see how you stack up. At the very least, you'll have some nice clean undies for a change. You can throw out the ones with the brown/yellow racing stripes.

I wish Big Tony Weiner would have said, "Yeah, that's all me. So what?"
Ooops. I think it is technically blackmail, not extortion.

There are lots of articles about this but they all mention different parts of the scandal.

A) Apologize to me, or I'll release the picture of your dick.
B) Don't sue me or I'll release the picture of your dick.
C) Don't "attack" me in the future or I'll release the picture of your dick.

The clearest example is A. Breitbart made it clear that he; wanted a personal apology, had a nude picture of the Congressman, and would release the picture if he wasn't happy with the Congressman's speech (immediately following Breitbart's turn at the podium).
And your problem with Breitbart's request is....what?
I bet if the Huffington Post had a picture of Speaker Boehner's junk, you wouldn't be as upset at the "blackmail".
  • KCJoe
  • 06-08-2011, 03:26 PM
I think he had a cucumber in his pants.
3. Weiner has a bigger dick than you. Most of you, anyway. Originally Posted by Longermonger
Is there something you need to tell the rest of the group? Like how do you know this?

Apparently, the Opie and Anthony show took a pic of Breitbart's pic of Weiner's wiener and released it on twitter. Don't know if this pic is authentic, but I am guessing it is.
Is there something you need to tell the rest of the group? Like how do you know this?

Apparently, the Opie and Anthony show took a pic of Breitbart's pic of Weiner's wiener and released it on twitter. Don't know if this pic is authentic, but I am guessing it is. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
He does seem excessivly interested in Weiners Weiner. I believe that our Longer has a crush on the congressman.
  • JS42
  • 06-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Well there is a reason Mongers' old nickname is Lollipop!!
Breitbart extorted Weiner (a U.S. Congressman) into giving him a public apology in the press conference OR ELSE he'd release the picture of Wiener's penis. If that apology (services) wasn't delivered, then Breitbart would reveal THE FULL ANTHONY.

Weiner did something much less worse than many of you stone throwers in your glass houses have done. (It isn't like the guy was fucking hookers, right?) He then went into full panic mode and bungled the cover-up by trying to lie and tell the truth at the same time. If he was a good liar, he would have known to deny EVERYTHING and then shut up about it. He was too truthful during the cover-up and all but gave himself away with words like "certitude". Originally Posted by Longermonger
Now, Lollipop, er, sorry, I mean, Longer. I think Breitbart deserved an apology from Rep. Weiner, and I think he eventually got one. Weiner was calling him a liar, among other things, when (this time) he was not.

Some were saying Rep. Weiner was damaging Breitbart's reputation. How the hell could one damage Breitbart's reputation? But I digress.

This is different than what we do, in that we are not Congressmen. At least I'm not, maybe KCBigPapa is, but most of us aren't. As such, Rep. Weiner wields considerable influence over appropriations, and more importantly, may be privy to national security secrets. Behavior like this, especially if he is dumb enough to get caught, makes him a prime target for some real extortion from some who may want more than an apology, they may want money or secrets. Then it becomes a HUGE problem. No pun intended.

So this needs to be investigated fully, and then Congress should decide what to do with him. He will never have the influence and trust he once had. Too bad. He probably could have been a Senator or even President. Again, even though I thoroughly disagree with his policies, I think it is terrible this happened to him. I thought he had more on the ball. Sorry, no pun intended there either.

He will never have the influence and trust he once had.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You mean the like the Chairman of the Judiciary committee that in years past was busted for leaking intelligence documents to the press when he was Vice Chair for the Intelligence (hrumph) Committee?
Breitbart takes a very explicit photo of Weiner to a talk radio show and shows it to the hosts. They take a picture of the picture and release it to the airwaves.

Breitbart let them do that? Did he feel he had done enough and wanted to let someone else do it indirectly? Did he go to the bathroom and just leave it there?

I mean what is the point at this point?

I think it is fucking just plain mean spirited to a guy that already qualifies as a hall of fame dumbass!

Leverage is a very fickle bitch.
Good point, Enchanter. Memories tend to be short in DC, even if other things are not.

Catnip, Breitbart is an asshole. That was classless.
And your problem with Breitbart's request is....what? Originally Posted by fritz3552
It wasn't a request. It was a demand. If he didn't comply with the demand, the picture would be released.

Weiner complied and Brietbart didn't keep his word. He went around showing the picture to everybody and it 'accidentally' was all over the Internet within two days.

Fritz, I know you don't understand anything that I typed so I'd just like you to think about how strange it was for Breitbart to take the stage right before Weiner did. What are the odds of that?
Well there is a reason Mongers' old nickname is Lollipop!! Originally Posted by JS42

U jelly?
Is there something you need to tell the rest of the group? Like how do you know this? Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
If he had a tiny wiener there would be lots of comments about it. There aren't. That's why I brought it up. I gave all of you guys a chance to say he had a little wiener but none of you bit. Instead, JS42 posted a lame lollipop comment. That leads me to believe that my assumption is correct.

In one of the other threads I asked the ladies (penis experts) to estimate the size. 3 inches? 5 inches? 8 inches? Nobody wants to guess. Why?