Eros

Is that site legit?

It was pulling up pictures and info of girls (Tina, etc.) who always were reviewed negatively because they are dancers with no extras. Anyone know what I'm talking about or am I going crazy?
Aside from the half dozen ads for Tony and Jenna's scam that are always there, its pretty much legit. I've seen many providers from Eros ads. If the email address is ****Playmate@gmail.com where **** is the provider's name, move on.
It's definitely a legitimate site. Stick with the verified providers and stay away from the ones that Big Stig mentioned.

There's a provider listed right now who I highly recommend. Her name is Mona and I saw her last time she was in Pittsburgh. Had a great time and was highly satisfied.
Awesome info. Much appreciated!
I saw those frauds made their way there.
And the playmate@gmail.com ones are verified or whatever it says. It lends them an air of authenticity. I am sure it’s a great referral source for the out of town hobbyist with liquidity to spare. I can’t believe some dude never...
When I think of the term whore, to me, that’s those girls. I am sure they make money. I’m also sure it’s eats at them to be dishonest. Shit evens out!
The ladies who are at least close to providing value I don’t call whores. They are imperfect souls like us. But they aren’t posing as what they are not.
They were raided by the DHS last fall.

I highly doubt Uncle Sam let them go.

Google results for terms "EROS got raided"
They were raided by the DHS last fall.

I highly doubt Uncle Sam let them go.

Google results for terms "EROS got raided" Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Did Uncle Sam let Indy’s go?
Did Uncle Sam let Indy’s go? Originally Posted by bambino
Oh come on now bambino...if you're going to troll me at list link the proof, such as I did.
TOS was busted and went to court and won, yeah?

If you have info that TOS was busted since they won, would you please share your information to help make our hobby community as safe as possible?

Why would you, time and time again, try to derail SAFETY information that is put out there?

"There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." ~ Eldridge Cleaver

Commonly misquoted as...
"If you're not a part of the solution you must be a part of the problem."
Oh come on now bambino...if you're going to troll me at list link the proof, such as I did.
TOS was busted and went to court and won, yeah?

If you have info that TOS was busted since they won, would you please share your information to help make our hobby community as safe as possible?

Why would you, time and time again, try to derail SAFETY information that is put out there?

"There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." ~ Eldridge Cleaver

Commonly misquoted as...
"If you're not a part of the solution you must be a part of the problem." Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I’m not derailing anything. I asked you a simple fucking question.
Why don't you text your new buddy and ask her? Perhaps she has the info you look for.

Google turns up nothing....except the pimp that was arrested who was advertising on Indys.

bambino, you are insinuating that TOS is being run by the government. If that's true...LINK YOUR FUCKING PROOF or go troll someone else.

Sounds to me like you have an axe to grind with TOS because you are unable to post. This is about safety...not about revenge. Grow up.
Why don't you text your new buddy and ask her? Perhaps she has the info you look for.

Google turns up nothing....except the pimp that was arrested who was advertising on Indys.

bambino, you are insinuating that TOS is being run by the government. If that's true...LINK YOUR FUCKING PROOF or go troll someone else.

Sounds to me like you have an axe to grind with TOS because you are unable to post. This is about safety...not about revenge. Grow up. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You text her, she banned you.
You text her, she banned you. Originally Posted by bambino
Well yeah...but you dont see me crying about it.

Back to your circle jerk bambino.
Well yeah...but you dont see me crying about it.

Back to your circle jerk bambino. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Who’s crying about anything? You’re pretty fucked up.
Who’s crying about anything? Originally Posted by bambino
Well you kinda are. We were always cool till I didn't know you changed your handle on TOS and didn't invite you to a happy hour because you did NOT have enough references. You have been trolling me ever since. I'm not the only one who has witnessed your toddler-style temper tantrum.

You are insinuating that TOS has been jeopardized by the government and when asked to supply proof you resort to name calling?

Back to your circle jerk bambino.