girls who 'out'...

Sometimes...when u out a man...u don't so much ruin him... But u destroy an innocent woman. That is all...
Sure hope your not speaking from experience.
Sometimes...when u out a man...u don't so much ruin him... But u destroy an innocent woman. That is all... Originally Posted by bubbaJay
and their children

and their extended families

and in the case of some professionals the people that work for and rely on him.....
That complete bullshit.. I can believe someone could be so cruel and heartless to do that to someone. I hope it didn't happen to you.
I'm all new to this, haven't even started yet, but now I wonder if it's even worth it. I'm not thinking about this to hurt her, but I think it would ruin me to destroy her.
I'm all new to this, haven't even started yet, but now I wonder if it's even worth it. I'm not thinking about this to hurt her, but I think it would ruin me to destroy her. Originally Posted by skeets

Of course it's not worth it but sometimes the little head rules. History shows that wars have been fought and lost, financial dynasties destroyed and presidents impeached over a simple piece of ass on the side. It's never worth it but does that make a difference? Nope.
Why would someone do that? wish we had more details
What details would matter? I can't imagine how low you would have to sink in order to justify to yourself the act of outing someone - male or female.

Sorry, Krissy, this isn't really directed at your post, I'm as curious as the next person, but there can be no justification....

And the OP is definitely right about the potential for collateral damage.

I'm reminded of Ztonk's recent post about a special place in hell ....
Even the agencies don't out each other. That is one rule that should never be broken. This business is so cruel at times.
What I mean by more details is it would be nice to know what provider outted him to his woman so we all knew to avoid her.
For a provider to "out" a Hobbyist is about as low as you can get. This industry cannot survive this type of action. If a Provider has a problem with a Hobbyist, that is a "Professional Business" problem. Take it to the board, or boards. But "outing" one to his family is personal and that Provider knows that, no matter how young, immature, or messed up. If you are saying you have already been outed, then I would hope that you would warn others about this provider, if not in this thread at least through PM's.
Kind of late isn't it? Account guested and disabled.
Kind of late isn't it? Account guested and disabled. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Didn't notice old account disabled. May change name and open new one. And certainly not to late to be indignant about "outing".
sorry to hear that buddy. my yr avatar r.i.p pm me if you need to talk.
So sad. I have never understood this phenomenon. It's simple, people with class keep their mouths shut. Never kiss and tell.