Good area for hotels?

Good afternoon everybody, I plan on visiting Houston for my first time on the 16th and curious to what's a good area to book a hotel?

Thank you ( :
There is a sticky at the top of this forum for this.
So You're Touring Houston
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
Judging by your showcase and reviews, you'll do well here no matter where you are. Some popular areas are the Galleria, the Woodlands, Westchase, Energy Corridor and the Med Center. These are on the West and North sides, Med Center is central. There's always the South side, but didn't list it as it's not as popular.
Galleria area for sure, you can pm me if you need help finding good hotels. I normally find upscale hotels for more than 50% off
I normally find upscale hotels for more than 50% off Originally Posted by hddb1990
That's what Captain Kirk said.

Damn....... Niiiice.....!

Galleria area would be your best bet.....

No way.... Conroe !!!
Thank you everybody : )

I'm looking central so it's more convenient for anybody : )

Or north... haven't decided between Houston And Dallas..

Or north... haven't decided between Houston And Dallas.. Originally Posted by Seductive Selina

Houston of course...... Just follow the little flag I'm waving

Lol okay : )

I look forward to meeting you !
Thank you ( : Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Why do some people put their smiles upside down?
I don't think it really matters how you put a smiley face...

....except to you maybe?

Or north... haven't decided between Houston And Dallas.. Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Houston for sure, can't wait
I haven't decided when yet. But I'm hoping things fall through to be there either Thursday or Monday next week : )
No way.... Conroe !!! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

only things in Conroe are Steers and Queers.... j/k... seriously though, screw Conroe... sorry .. hey.... you got a lake though! - wow!