Time 4 a break

Noboby cares but I'm
Gonna shout it out I'm so done with this crap... I'm a decent good person and eccie wants 2 play like this? I'm out ....again if a person like me gets in trouble ....something is wrong ..... Bad wrong
Geeezze my titties look good !!!
Hon, you just fell in with the wrong crowd. Sorry to see you go and I hope it's not permanent.
My dear..... we are, none of us, above the rules...... Some things, even fantastic titties won't get you out of..... crazy I know........ Not sure how "eccie is playing"...... but TRUST me..... they don't hand out points because its fun....... its because someone stepped in it, and points are a way of making sure people wipe it off their feet before tracking it everywhere.......

JaD
SNL.... I've been on eccie for quite a while and have yet to get a single point. It's not that hard to follow the rules. People take this stuff entirely too seriously. I like london's posts and stuff but I would be willing to bet she is no where near as torn up about being banned as you are. Y'all are getting too worked up over this. If you take a break I hope you enjoy yourself as you need to
SNL.... I've been on eccie for quite a while and have yet to get a single point. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Uh well that doesn't count. You're too much of a sweetheart.

That's not easy for me to do here. Too many people I need to spank.
How come I never get a spanking lol...
How come I never get a spanking lol... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You're too sweet to me.

I need one though .
I was recently on staff and I have received points! It happens but certainly nothing to get upset about. Don't take it so personal is the best advice I can give you.....

Sixx
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
I have had a couple of emails to let me know to alter my contact with a certain provider who will remain unnamed ( she recently had a vigil held for her). I probably let my disdain for her show a little too much. I don't know if I have any points against me or not. How do you find out?
I don't know if I have any points against me or not. How do you find out? Originally Posted by burkalini
From what I understand the mod issuing the points will notify you.
I have had a couple of emails to let me know to alter my contact with a certain provider who will remain unnamed ( she recently had a vigil held for her). I probably let my disdain for her show a little too much. I don't know if I have any points against me or not. How do you find out? Originally Posted by burkalini
You should be able to click on your hnadle aqnd go to View Profile. In your profile there should be a tab that says "Infractions" and it will tell you if you have any official warnings or points.

If you can't find it, then ask a Mod. (By the way, I looked and you do not)

When someone is officially warned or pointed, a notice automatically goes out that tell you what the infraction is, if it is a warning or points, and if pointed, then how many. It also includes a copy of the post and any additional comments from the Mod assessing those points.

Smooch!

Lea
  • TBONE
  • 03-25-2011, 03:52 PM
burkalini

If you get points the system will let you know.Not notified? No sweat.

T

(guess Lea and I responded same time..gotta be good luck!)
And, I stand corrected... one of the other Mods said that you can NOT see the infraction tab in your own profile... just Mods, Admins and Owners. So, if anyone is curious because they don't remember ever being notified... ask a Mod...

I would say "great minds think alike" but I have to disqualify myself... so, let's just say you have taught this grasshopper well, master!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea,

I hate to prove anyone wrong especially a MOD, but I can see my infractions in my profile. If you click your name right about the PM link, it'll take you to your profile. Next to the About Me, Stats...is the infraction tab. If I click on it, it shows me what I have as in how many points I have and what I did to deserve them.....and it shows warnings too. Also shows when the points expire.

I haven't been a saint on the board, I admit it.