Face Book

So all the (no not all just the dumb ones) are surprised that they sell your info and everything they can get from you. Duh WTF?

But this surprised me. I checked the Kellys Blue Book on worth of my car this morning.
At 9:05 a dealer called and asked about trading cars!
And yea that is kinda creepy also! ANd yea I'm kinda surprised. But I guess I should have known it?

O and just an FYI!
"Big brother" is always watching
It was always surprising the outcry about the government collecting info, and the pass given private enterprise collecting data.
It isn’t just FB.
Everybody is selling every piece of info they can get their hands on.

Last year, I was having some trouble with my lower legs, mostly vein related. I googled "support hose". Starting the next day, I started getting pop up ads for everything from Depends Diapers to Catheters. You know, old people shit.

The end of Zukerbergs empire will be when people find out that the entire business plan is based on the selling of information garnered from individule accounts.
I'm shocked. SHOCKED! Yeah, people are idiots. Not only is your browser scooping up everything you do, so is your phone.

The big issue is SO MANY people don't know its going and encouraging it by putting every butt wipe on FB, instagram, skype, etc.

Google is the king of this. Combine this with Artificial Intelligence and predictive software, I won't be surprised "free will" is a thing of the past.

I was reading that Google came out with an AI chess program called "Alphazero" a few months ago. Starting with basic chess knowledge the AI played every chess game that can possibly be played IN FOUR HOURS. It beat the current best chess program 3-0-7.

I wonder what it can do with the stock market. Last I read it was approaching the Go champion.
you can download the data facebook has on your profile. i did and they have next to fucking nothing,because i don't put much on facebook. for obvious reasons. i sold all my facebook stock too. before it dropped bahahaa i made about 5k on it so now i have about 15k in my money market account waiting to spend it on something else.

zuckerberg won't go broke even if facebook completely crashes .. which it won't. he's sold off more than enough of his stock to be filthy rich no matter what.

i want him to run for president against Trump in 2020. bahahaa

Trump would kill that libtard punk in a debate. just like he did everyone else. 16 republicans and the best of all .. the hildewhore.

even Old-T agreed with me, if Trump's only legacy as president is preventing hildewhore from being president, mission accomplished.

bahahahahahahahaaaaa
you can download the data facebook has on your profile. i did and they have next to fucking nothing,because i don't put much on facebook. for obvious reasons. i sold all my facebook stock too. before it dropped bahahaa i made about 5k on it so now i have about 15k in my money market account waiting to spend it on something else.

zuckerberg won't go broke even if facebook completely crashes .. which it won't. he's sold off more than enough of his stock to be filthy rich no matter what.

i want him to run for president against Trump in 2020. bahahaa

Trump would kill that libtard punk in a debate. just like he did everyone else. 16 republicans and the best of all .. the hildewhore.

even Old-T agreed with me, if Trump's only legacy as president is preventing hildewhore from being president, mission accomplished.

bahahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He won’t run. He’s a pussy.
He won’t run. He’s a pussy. Originally Posted by bambino
I bet he hasnt had his ass used for a pussy like you have
The average person is photographed or videoed between 25 to 75 per day. Highways, stores, elevators etc
I bet he hasnt had his ass used for a pussy like you have Originally Posted by themystic
How would you know?
How would you know? Originally Posted by bambino

Dumbino you keep telling on yourself. There maybe a video of you out there
Dumbino you keep telling on yourself. There maybe a video of you out there Originally Posted by themystic
“Telling on yourself”? You’ve been outing yourself as a complete idiot from day 1.
Everybody is selling every piece of info they can get their hands on.

Last year, I was having some trouble with my lower legs, mostly vein related. I googled "support hose". Starting the next day, I started getting pop up ads for everything from Depends Diapers to Catheters. You know, old people shit.

The end of Zukerbergs empire will be when people find out that the entire business plan is based on the selling of information garnered from individule accounts. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Same here. I looked online at office depot for some photo sleeves for an album, and on both my yahoo and google emails, i started seeing ads for those sorts of things pop in..