a killer, no soul, and ever a windbag

left wing media claims george stephanopolous "asked all the right questions" in his sit down with biden

in the interview:

biden, who has never had much control over his mouth, said putin is a :killer" and "has no soul"

and will pay a price for election interference (a dimocrat claim they cant afford to drop)

russia has recalled its ambassador

opponents of putin do seem to turn up poisoned and dead or swept away into prison

in the meanwhile biden goes soft on china and gives them a pass on oppression and brutality and on hong kong, the uyghurs, the south china sea, their trade dealings and just about everything else rolling back trump era responses to the same

“Come on, man,” Biden said. “I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us.”

I think he now calls them competitors

is it hunter he's trying to protect?
Yes and china ,,,, Puttin is really there hero ( opponents end up having accidents )
left wing media claims george stephanopolous "asked all the right questions" in his sit down with biden

in the interview:

biden, who has never had much control over his mouth, said putin is a :killer" and "has no soul"

and will pay a price for election interference (a dimocrat claim they cant afford to drop)

russia has recalled its ambassador

opponents of putin do seem to turn up poisoned and dead or swept away into prison

in the meanwhile biden goes soft on china and gives them a pass on oppression and brutality and on hong kong, the uyghurs, the south china sea, their trade dealings and just about everything else rolling back trump era responses to the same

“Come on, man,” Biden said. “I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us.”

I think he now calls them competitors

is it hunter he's trying to protect? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Joe's just "confused". I expect any day now for him to ask "who is Hunter"?
Joe's just "confused". I expect any day now for him to ask "who is Hunter"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
He keeps calling him "Beau", so...
Putin Responds: "He who smelt it, dealt it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEsntHf1up4