Business Insider CNN ratings are dramatically down since Trump left office. The network lost nearly 50% of its target audience during primetime hours.

• oeb11
  • 03-20-2021, 02:32 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...yuz?li=BBnb7Kz

© Ethan Miller/Getty Images The CNN presidential debate at The Venetian Las Vegas on December 15, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ethan Miller/Getty Images
  • CNN had record-breaking viewership during the finals months of Trump's presidency.
  • But there has been a dramatic decline in ratings since Inauguration Day, according to new research.
  • CNN has lost 36% of its primetime viewers since January 21, the Nielsen Media Research data said.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
CNN has seen ratings plummet since former President Donald Trump left the White House, according to a Fox News report on Nielsen Media Research data.
The network averaged 2.5 million primetime viewers between the day after the election- November 4, 2020 - and Inauguration Day on January 20, 2021, Fox News reported.
Since President Joe Biden was sworn in, however, those numbers have dropped dramatically. An average of 1.6 million viewers tuned in during primetime hours between January 21 and March 15, Fox News said. That's a downturn of 36% since Biden took office.
Primetime viewers also ditched CNN in the period between December 28 through to January 20. The network hemorrhaged almost half (49%) of its primetime viewers, Fox News reported. An average of 3.1 million primetime fell to just 1.6 million, the media outlet said.

Video: Talk radio, Fox News wouldn't exist without Rush Limbaugh: Sean Hannity (FOX News)
Ad 00:10 - up next "Talk radio, Fox News wouldn't exist without Rush Limbaugh: Sean Hannity"

Talk radio, Fox News wouldn't exist without Rush Limbaugh: Sean Hannity

The primetime numbers are abysmal among CNN's key audience. The network's target age group is those aged 25 to 54, according to MIT Media Lab. CNN has seen a 47% drop in viewership in that demographic during Biden's inauguration and March 15, Fox News said.

During daytime hours, CNN's ratings aren't faring much better. The network saw the number of daytime viewers drop by 34% in the period between the election and Inauguration Day, according to Fox News. Among the key age demographic, CNN lost 58% of those aged 25 to 54.
CNN thrived during the Trump presidency. The network hit a 40-year viewership record in November 2020, The New York Times reported.
But there's "palpable concern" that the former president's departure will cause a sustained slump in cable-news ratings, Variety's Brian Steinberg said.
Network executives have reportedly been fretting over a post-Trump era, with several journalists and executives telling The New York Times that they are "uneasy" about the year ahead.

Comment - Poor DPST lsm propaganda indoctrination channel - People are getting wise to the rotten bill of goods the Lying DPST's sold teh country.

2022 will come
DPST's best have all their voter fraud enacted int HR-1 law to stay in POWER!!!!
marxist, Lying bastards!
  • oeb11
  • 03-20-2021, 02:50 PM
mm - Trump is no longer POTUS.

I wonder - is electricity run to burrows??? If so - you should know that FACT.
Thanks for bringing up Trump....haven't flushed his sorry ass much since the US voters flushed him back to Florida.
Nobody wants to watch lil fredo and lemon.
  • oeb11
  • 03-21-2021, 07:55 AM
Oh my - without XiNN - what will the DPST /ccp minions do for entertainment?
move to Rome for 'bread and circuses"????
Please do - but the Italians sure as hell won't permit an influx of American DPST/ccpers!
LOL
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2021, 08:27 AM
Nobody wants to watch lil fredo and lemon. Originally Posted by winn dixie
They are horrible....but please name one nighttime program who has a decent host not full of shit.

Hannity/Maddow?

Tucker? Lawrence O'Donnell?

They all suck.

My favorite is Stephanie Ruhle.

Name you favorite host.
  • oeb11
  • 03-21-2021, 09:43 AM
So Sad - no more propaganda in teh near future off XiNn

where will teh DPST;s and 'w' - get their Lies and flase promises to believe in and slake their hatred of freedom, self-determination, equality for All under the law, the Cosntituion and Bill of Rights

For - 'separate but equal, segregation, and the American Vote for anyone who wants to do so - regardless of citizenship or country of residence.

thank u - marxist hater DPST's!
So Sad - no more propaganda in teh near future off XiNn
They are horrible....but please name one nighttime program who has a decent host not full of shit.

Hannity/Maddow?

Tucker? Lawrence O'Donnell?

They all suck.

My favorite is Stephanie Ruhle.

Name you favorite host. Originally Posted by WTF
Gotta say I dont have a favorite right now.
I do miss Bill O'Reilly
stephanie ruhle is a mental midget

much like her fan

she had to apologize to michael avenatti for "underestimating his importance"

I owe Michael Avenatti an apology. For the last few weeks, I’ve been saying, “Enough, already, Michael, I’ve seen you everywhere. What do you have left to say?” I was wrong, brother. You have a lot to say. The Democrats could learn something from you. You are messing with Trump a lot more than they are.

she led a panel of obsequious toadies where avenatti is a "beast", "brilliant" and "the savior of the republic"

not only is she a lightweight, she has the look of one with stale breath
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2021, 07:40 AM
stephanie ruhle is a mental midget

much like her fan...

...not only is she a lightweight, she has the look of one with stale breah Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sounds like there is a jealous bitch in the house....nevergivesitathought, who is your favorite news person? Morton Downey Jr?

In 1997, she joined Credit Suisse where she spent six years working in hedge fund sales. During her time at Credit Suisse First Boston, she served as a vice president and became the highest producing credit derivatives salesperson in the United States.[4][10] In 2003, Ruhle joined Deutsche Bank as a credit salesperson covering hedge funds.[11] She ended her eight-year career there as a managing director in Global Markets Senior Relationship Management.[4] While at Deutsche Bank, Ruhle founded the Global Market Women's Network to help women move into leadership roles at the company.[9]

Ruhle joined Bloomberg Television in October 2011, where she co-hosted a two-hour early morning program called Inside Track with co-anchor Erik Schatzker.[1
  • oeb11
  • 03-22-2021, 08:02 AM
Groupthink - 'w' -Groupthink!
breah Originally Posted by WTF
why'd you take the t off breath?
  • oeb11
  • 03-22-2021, 08:09 AM
"Breathe deep, the beckoning gloom
watch lights fade from every room"

"Cold hearted orb that rules the night
removes teh colors from our sight
But We decide which is Right