Sen. Kennedy: U.S. has ‘idiot control problem,’ not gun control problem

• oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 07:28 AM
https://www.oann.com/sen-kennedy-u-s...ond-amendment/

Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy (R) stood up for the Second Amendment as Democrats called for more gun control. On Tuesday, Kennedy spoke to reporters on Capitol Hill and said we should enforce existing laws to keep firearms out of the hands of the wrong people.

His comments came as the Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing on gun violence in the wake of the Colorado shooting. Even though the investigation is still ongoing, Democrats have already called for more gun restrictions.

Kennedy also slammed bills that are framed as a way to address violence, but really chip away at the Constitution. “And I’m going to go back to my original point, I don’t believe we have a gun control problem in America,” Sen. Kennedy noted. “I believe we have an idiot control problem. And the objective should be to how to control the idiots who abuse guns.”
Kennedy said when someone breaks the law and illegally obtains a gun, that individual should be prosecuted. He added the DOJ doesn’t do that.

Comment - Kennedy is a voice for reason in the hypercharged 'woke ' DPST LSM propaganda ridden political debate. DPST's provide no evidence that their Ar-15 bans will positively affect any of teh shootings - many done with handguns, and most gun violence in America is handgun related.

it is just the 'woke' DPST radicals and an agenda to disarm America to subjugate America to their marxism.

From my cold dead hands - with piles and piles of woke DPSTs in front of me.

Now - if teh republicans or woke DPST's can come up with an effective plan for keeping weapons from teh hands of the idiots who commit these heinous crimes without restricting the liberties of law-abiding firearms owners ( tens of millions of voting citizens in America ) - i will listen.

Until then - DPST's and their lying LSM can take their propaganda and 'racism' accusations at every turn - and put it wh0ere the sun don't shine.
That's a valid point.
Mental health, and social idiotism , progressive snowflake that want all free problems
Mental health, and social idiotism , progressive snowflake that want all free problems Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Is this english?

It doesn't look like it to me.

You might want to re-state this.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 01:50 PM
as i wrote - 'p' - Now - if teh republicans or woke DPST's can come up with an effective plan for keeping weapons from teh hands of the idiots who commit these heinous crimes without restricting the liberties of law-abiding firearms owners ( tens of millions of voting citizens in America ) - i will listen.

America does have an 'idiot control problem' - the DPST marxist radicals!
Pf - witch group do u fall into , Deflection of issues brilliant