Washington Examiner Biden jokes about '120 years' of Senate experience before losing thought on filibuster

• oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 02:36 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...SBr?li=BBnb7Kz

Biden can't tell the truth about Trump's tax cuts

In ‘Amazing Victory’ for Criminal Justice Reform, California…

During President Joe Biden's press conference on Thursday, he joked about his "120 years" spent in the Senate before losing his train of thought during a comment on the filibuster.
© Provided by Washington Examiner "With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago," Biden said during his first press briefing, 64 days after his inauguration.
The president described the way the old Senate filibuster worked when he entered Congress in 1973, saying, "It used to be you had to stand there and talk and talk and talk and talk until you collapsed."
Biden then said he was going to say something "outrageous," before he appeared to lose his train of thought and move to the next question.
BIDEN PRESS CONFERENCE: FIVE QUESTIONS FOR THE PRESIDENT
"I have never been particularly poor at calculating how to get things done in the United States Senate," he said. "So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to you that you, like to be able to, anyway."
"We're ready to get a lot done," Biden said after his stumble.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
The president then hesitated for a brief moment before moving on to the next reporter, saying, "OK, hang on. Sorry."
Tags: News, Joe Biden, Biden, President, press conference
Original Author: Kaelan Deese
Original Location: Biden jokes about '120 years' of Senate experience before losing thought on filibuster

Where is SR on Fiden's intellectual fitness for office when the senility shows>????
What's even more scary is this: the first time I ever took notice of Cummala Harris was during the hearings to confirm Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, as was expected, she was attacking him with a vengeance, she was extremely rude, arrogant, snide, even refusing to let him answer her questions - just being a total bitch, not realizing how much she was embarrassing herself ..... and I remember thinking, "If a bitch like this ever got to be our President then our nation as we now know it will go straight to hell," and now here we are .....
The Blithering Hypocrisy of the progressive left has no Borders(LOL)