Date: 2/9/2024
Name: Jaylowe
User ID:: Jaylowe
Phone: 214-462-8834
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Plano/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near the Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital on Plano pkwy.
Activities: Hug, kissing (LFK & DFK), neck licking and kissing, BBBJ, 69, deep missionary (Deep Mish), CG, RCG, DATO, DATY, titty sucking and grabbing, ball sucking and licking (BLS), Doggy, Lazy Dog/Prone/Downward Dog, vibrators, spankings, multiple O's, cuddling, and more!
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Sexy Latina and Native Apache mixed MILF woman. Big titties. I have pictures of her on OH2 reviews round 2 and round 6.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn dude 7x and you still aint cip'd yet? Startin to wonder who's fuckin who here. I mean if that's not your thing, cool... all you reviews ive read of this chick though, I am starting to expect a weddin invite soon lol just jokes here guy. If it's that good for you I'm only pickin at you friend.
I forgot to add one detail at the end. After I finished the first round, I was sweating. Me and her were both sweating, but I was sweating more. She asked if that was a good thing. I said, "Yes. If I'm sweating, that's how you know I had a good time." She wiped my forehead with her finger and said, "You're sweating BULLETS!" It's always a good time with her.
You gotta put a ring on it....
Sounds like an incredible time. Well done
Originally Posted by Dillhole
Exactly.

Also, no matter what, don't rent this chick a car or apartment or anything man.
Dillhole, you completely read the order wrong. Dry at the beginning, yes. Not later on during the session. I thought that was obvious. I know precisely what I felt when my dick was inside her. You weren't there. It was definitely wet and juicy.
Exactly.

Also, no matter what, don't rent this chick a car or apartment or anything man. Originally Posted by corona
I'm not stupid. I've never rented anyone anything in my life.
I'm not stupid. I've never rented anyone anything in my life. Originally Posted by dormGE
Dude, you've been renting yourself this chicks cooter for a hot minute now. I'm not hatin or anything, just sayin...
Link?
Dillhole, you completely read the order wrong. Dry at the beginning, yes. Not later on during the session. I thought that was obvious. I know precisely what I felt when my dick was inside her. You weren't there. It was definitely wet and juicy. Originally Posted by dormGE
Nope here’s what you wrote:

Agreed.

Here's what you wrote:

I don't care what you "make" of it. Keep making things up in your head. What I told you is it was still difficult to go into missionary at first, which is why she felt a little pain at the beginning. As the session progressed, she became much wetter and it was easier to go in. That's all. She even said this while I was inside her, "You're hitting my wall." For some reason, that's extremely difficult for your brain to comprehend. That's not my problem. It's your personal problem. You act like I "made" up seven fuckin' reviews out of nowhere. You can can go visit who you want to go visit. You can write your own reviews. I write a review and people always seem to have some sort of issue with it. This is why I stopped writing reviews for nearly two years. I had a positive experience and a good time, and you guys always seem to attempt to find some boisterous, childlike way to undermine and berate it.

The amusing and hypocritical part is, I didn't see any of you in the room with me and Jaylowe. NONE of you. Were you invisible in the corner of the damn room watching the show on the bed? I didn't see you. Therefore, your allegations are completely insignificant and irrelevant to what happened during MY session. Most of you dudes are married and sneaking behind your wives backs to go see these women. That's comical at best. Let me guess. My review with Ms. LilPretty was incorrect and "made up" too. hahaha!
OP. I saw JL based on your reviews and i had excellent time with her.

BTW i would see her again.