New information on Whether Size Matters to Women

and the tentative and not very satisfactory answer seems to be "Yes", at least to a sample of 105 Australian women according to a study released Monday
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...esearchers-say

"Researchers said they decided to tackle the topic because past studies had offered conflicting answers, and may have been sullied by asking the women too directly.

"Since penis size is a sensitive subject, it's hard to determine whether females lied or 'self-deceived' in their responses," lead author Brian Mautz, a postdoctoral researcher in evolution and sexual selection at the University of Ottawa, told AFP via email.

So they embarked on a new type of study, using computer-generated images of generic male figures with varying heights, body shapes and flaccid penis lengths.

A sample of 105 Australian women were asked to view 53 of these life-sized robot-like pictures, which rotated so they were visible at different angles.

The women—all heterosexual—were not told they were participating in a study about penis size. They were simply asked to rate the figures according to sexual attractiveness. Their answers were collected anonymously.

Researchers found that women rated tall men with long penises as the most attractive.

The women also tended to gaze longer at the larger men. But not too long—each rating was made in about three seconds.

But how big is best? On that question, researchers were, er, stumped.

"We didn't find an ideal (i.e. 'most attractive') penis size or height," Mautz explained.

"The attractiveness scores were still increasing at the largest values for these traits."

The findings were published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the United States, called the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)."

An obvious problem is that the study panel were viewing the simulated figures in the stored state. Perhaps the activated state is what counts for the ladies' relative ratings.

One thing that is probably certain, even without evidence, is that none of we Sporting Gentlemen are likely to ever get a coolly dispassionate and deadly accurate statement from our Temporary Friends about their opinions of our equipment. Sort of the Customer Guy's Uncertainty Principle.
Very interesting read. Thanks for the post!
Hmmmm. So does size matter Kendra? How about other providers. I bet the responses here don't match up with the above referenced study! Lol
some women prefer small, some big, just depends on the girl....
hmmm.... some women like big dicks. imagine that!

I bet some men like big tits! There should be a "study " on that too!

While at it there also needs to be a study with "Robot like made up guys , some with large amounts of cash hanging from their Robot pockets . OR tall Robot guys with HUGE pee wees sitting in a KIA and shorter robots with small pee wee bulges sitting in Mercedes.

this would be an interesting Co ed type study.

Now... where do we get the funding?
  • Loxly
  • 04-10-2013, 08:53 PM
As Princess Di found out... not all rulers have 12 inches.
Hmmmm. So does size matter Kendra? How about other providers. I bet the responses here don't match up with the above referenced study! Lol Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
Shhhhh!
I'm Australian.... Just sayin'
It matters , I am on the upper end but a buddy of mine always said he had a needle dick but a sewing machine ass.. Guess it all evens out.l peace
All I know is I'm of average size and I can make most ladies here gag and choke. So either that's big enough or the ladies need to work on their swallowing skills, lol
Having a well endowed partner I would imagine is a plus for most women without internal limitations.

When taking on several clients a day strictly to pay the bills? Not so much a plus. Why go through all the extra wear and tear when you're getting paid the same regardless?
I would LOVE to pamper your feet Eve. How about a mineral foot soak followed by a peppermint lotion massage. I might even be persuaded to paint your toenails.
  • Joan
  • 04-24-2013, 12:18 PM
I would have to admit that it DOES matter! I mean, why settle for less? Ha ha ;-p"
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2013, 12:41 PM
I have been told I have a Beeg Cawk so agree it matters.
When we see a provider with an up/down charge for "teenee/beeg Cawks" then we know it matters !!!